RomanArmyTalk
New recruits - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Round Table (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: New recruits (/showthread.php?tid=1)

Re: New recruits - Hoplite359 - 02-13-2008

Hello all,
My name's Braedon and I'm currently a high school student in San Diego with plans to attend college in Oklahoma this Fall.

I currently have a lot of interest in the ancient Greeks, and browsing online is what brought me here. (Which can be a good thing <_<...)

I also do fur-trade era reenacting and 1st Cav division during the Vietnam war.
I might not come on here too often, due to my academic schedule, (+ my new found love of making movies) but rest assured I plan on visiting at least once a week, and hope to learn a lot!

Re: New recruits - Q. Vipsanivs Praetextatvs - 02-13-2008

Thank you for your welcome Big Grin

Re: New recruits - LUCIUS ALFENUS AVITIANUS - 02-13-2008

Welcome, Mateo!

Nice to see another hispanus here!

Re: New recruits - Q. Vipsanivs Praetextatvs - 02-13-2008

HISPANIA & TARRACONENSIS POWER! 8) lol Big Grin

Re: New recruits - Senovara - 02-13-2008

Smile Welcome to RAT Braedon!

Re: New recruits - Libitina - 02-14-2008

Welcome Braedon and Mateo! Big Grin

Re: New recruits - Octavianvs - 02-14-2008

Welcome Braedon! you will find this group quite addictive with many fine and knowledgable people.

Re: New recruits - Bob Kelso - 02-19-2008

Hello all,

I'm a french student in Bioinformatics. I was linked to this forum by a member of passion-histoire.net forum.
One of my first passion is history, especially the roman period, the high middle age and the world war 2. I'm currently trying to write an historic essay concerning the roman army period (just for fun Smile and passion).

I hope to share with you my passion for the roman army, and maybe my final essay' version 8) .

PS: Please don't be too hard with me for my poor English knowledge Big Grin .

Re: New recruits - vergilius - 02-19-2008

Welcome !
my french is worse than your English so I won't comment on that

Re: New recruits - maius - 02-19-2008

Hi Bob, welcome to RAT! Smile

Maius/Bill

Re: New recruits - Bob Kelso - 02-19-2008

Quote:Hi Bob, welcome to RAT! Smile

Maius/Bill

Thanks Bill. Sorry about my signature, but my real name is Thomas. I forgot to activate my signature this morning. Bob Kelso is only a surname Smile .

Re: New recruits - Octavianvs - 02-19-2008

Welcome Thomas! Big Grin

Re: New recruits - maius - 02-19-2008

Quote:
maius:13ljv27r Wrote:Hi Bob, welcome to RAT! Smile

Maius/Bill

Thanks Bill. Sorry about my signature, but my real name is Thomas. I forgot to activate my signature this morning. Bob Kelso is only a surname Smile .

OK Thomas, welcome to RAT! :lol:

Maius/Bill

Re: New recruits - vergilius - 02-20-2008

a so it's a thomas !!
You're welcome as bob is Big Grin

Re: New recruits - Libitina - 02-20-2008

Quote:Hello all,

I'm a french student in Bioinformatics. I was linked to this forum by a member of passion-histoire.net forum.
One of my first passion is history, especially the roman period, the high middle age and the world war 2. I'm currently trying to write an historic essay concerning the roman army period (just for fun Smile and passion).

I hope to share with you my passion for the roman army, and maybe my final essay' version 8) .

PS: Please don't be too hard with me for my poor English knowledge Big Grin .

Welcome Thomas! I'm always amazed at the English language skills of people here. I can ask for beer in a few languages and that is it Big Grin