Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
History bits
The history of the Tomb of the British Unknown Soldier is from 1920. The gasket was buried with a Crusader’s sword. It also contains a Union Jack soldier. In 2009 another body was deposited at the monument. It is the body of a 5f 5i to 5f 3” tall soldier that could be American. Every single detail is gushy emotional. The Romans understood the importance of symbolism as far as allegiance and once more allegiance in the cases of disgraced Legions. The Roman bestiary was famous for the quantity of soldier/legionnaire war-related standard actions. IMHO the Brits of pre-II war exhibited much more symbolic allegiance than the Nazis. This was demonstrated by the veteran who threw the swastika deposited by the German ambassador at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier to the tammuz river. He thought of it as a piece of junk not worthy of the ceremonial routine. My point is the symbolic. The ambassador could/should had jumped in the river to recover the precious symbolism, just like many other soldiers had done for much less. In symbolic terms… the Nazis lost the war before it started. Faith is an strong component of any symbolism… the new religion of the Nazis was the works of someone they laughed at: Rosemberg (or any of his present cronies). Any symbolic thoughts?
Drank from the spring flowing today as it did yesterday
Why waist any time with faces of Eris?
The rebirth of Algea happens not in discussions but in rumble… Turning; revolutions.
I inspire myself in the poems of love; loving perfect kisses… incredible kisses
So I leave you with your progeny: Ignavia, Otia and Silentia.
Manuel.
You'll probably get better answers if you narrow your list of questions to three or four....
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
My eyes started bleeding half way through reading that...

Legion: TBD
Don't feed the troll.
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Quote:Don't feed the troll.

Ho.
When viewing data from mitochondrial DNA analysis of the different populations of Europe I see people’s pride in their identity. Ex. the Macedonians are now claiming to be the real descendents of Alexander. My point is that: identity is not ethnic but a consciousness of fate built in situ that could travel and that changes with time. I would not assign any particular ethnic composition. Language and education is/move consciousness. The forces of ethnic nature can be seen in today’s evolution of identity and their resolution in the overall education is the future consciousness. To me this point is best illustrated by the Ethiopian Jews. It is all about the Jewish consciousness and not the Jewish ethnicity.
There was an Alan/Sarmatian consciousness and there was a hunnish consciousness… I wonder whether they spoke the same language in the territorial/everchanging borders. I suppose we could find individuals in a consciousness that could say they eat the way huns did (a way to identity).
Are the Goths Roman ?... and we could separate the Latium league as well… and somehow they don’t look right, it is all about the nose.
It is just a small gesture. A symbolic move to differentiation… and so german symbolism was rejected.
A different consciousness was asserted.
Drank from the spring flowing today as it did yesterday
Why waist any time with faces of Eris?
The rebirth of Algea happens not in discussions but in rumble… Turning; revolutions.
I inspire myself in the poems of love; loving perfect kisses… incredible kisses
So I leave you with your progeny: Ignavia, Otia and Silentia.
Manuel.
Topic locked due to rambling foolishness.

Legion: TBD