Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't find my old post?
Hello, 

I tried to find one of my old post trough User menu "Find all your threads" but it failed. I used Search option and searched my nickname still failed to find the post that I look for. Is there any loss in forum or am I doing it in wrong way? 

The post that I am looking for is about French translation of two passages. 

Thanks in advance
posted by Semih Koyuncu

(04-26-2017, 07:25 AM)Koyuncu Wrote: Hello, 

I tried to find one of my old post trough User menu "Find all your threads" but it failed. I used Search option and searched my nickname still failed to find the post that I look for. Is there any loss in forum or am I doing it in wrong way? 

The post that I am looking for is about French translation of two passages. 

Thanks in advance

It would help if you told us what the subject of the thread was?
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
It's title was something like "Need help about French translation". A member that I can't remember kindly translated it sentence by sentence and Sir Duncan Campbell also posted his comments since it was about a kind of large bolt shooting device.
posted by Semih Koyuncu

(04-26-2017, 06:16 PM)Koyuncu Wrote: It's title was something like "Need help about French translation".  A member that I can't remember kindly translated it sentence by sentence and Sir Duncan Campbell also posted his comments since it was about a kind of large bolt shooting device.

Do you mean this one? Addition to an old thread rather than a new post.

DB Campbell's translation job is here.

(I do not believe that Mr Campbell has yet been knighted for services to Roman Artillery Studies, but I could be wrong!) [Image: smile.png]
Nathan Ross
That's it! Thanks so much! I thought I started a new thread thus I failed to find.

Actually that title is indicating Mr Duncan's status in my eyes rather than any official assignment. By the way, it is great idea!  Smile
posted by Semih Koyuncu