Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theatrical and Stage Productions Involving Romans
I am starting this thread upon request of others.

This thread is dedicated to sharing information about Theatrical or Stage Productions involving Roman Soldiers. Whether it is In a Theatre, On Stage, In a Church, at a Renn. Festival, at a live battle etc. Even scripted discriptions of your group activities.

Share Scripts, or where you can get them. Pictures, Sets, Characters, but when it comes to scripts, please make sure you have expressed written permission to post anything if you are not the author.

For instance. We just finished or Stage Production of "REVEALED". My wife and I wrote this Musical Production in 1987. The original script was written about a Roman Centurion. But as it came into being and edited, the Centurion was a main and very powerful character but wasn't the central focus. There is a sequeal to "REVEALED" entitled "REVEALED II YOU" That production has to Roman Soldiers in it.

I am currently working on another Production that just has Roman Soldiers in it.

All of what I write and have written are Christian Based. They are written in such a way that they can be produced and directed in churches, theaters, or in public. They are not your typical church play. Not even close. They are life changing.

When we did "REVEALED" although it is scripted for only 12 characters, we had people from 9 different churches involved. I am Posting Picturtes of Some of the Characters including myself and pictures of the set with in the next few days.

Please feel free to comment and add to this post. Because it is based on Theater and Stage type proformances, Historical accuracy in "ROMAN KITS" may not be up to par with the rest of ROMAN ARMY TALKS' accuracy levels. Please keep this in mind while posting to this thread and don't be super critical. Even in You Most Humble Opinion. (I would appreciate it and so would others.)

Also let us know if your scripts are available, if you have to pay for them, if they are copyrighted or published. And if there are royalty costs in producing them.

Thank you! Patrick.

Messages In This Thread
Theatrical and Stage Productions Involving Romans - by Patrick - 04-09-2013, 12:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hilarious stage act Tarbicus 6 2,275 07-27-2008, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Octavianvs