Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New recruits
Quote:n't one here in my area.

BEing not afraid to show my ignorance of Canadian geography, what about our friends at Legio XXX? Matt Lateigne is running around here....
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
A big Ave! to Senovara/Sharon, and A. Flavius/Scott. I just joined myself, but welcome anyway.

And thank you, Renius, for the welcome. Sorry for the delay, I've been a little busy. I'll get in touch with Maius if I can remember and not get distracted by something else Smile
---AH Mervla, aka Joel Boynton
Legio XIIII, Gemina Martia Victrix
Hi, I am new here in the forum. My real name is Benedetto, but you can call me Ben or Gaius, I'm from Genoa in Italy and since I was young I like the Ancient Rome, especialy the Roman Empire. I found this forum when Iwas searching the web and reading texts about the Roman Army.
I think I will enjoy my time here in the forum.
Gaius Brutus Severus
Benedetto Spinola
Hi Ben,

Welcome to RAT, I'm sure you'll have a good time here. Are you a re-enactor?
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Quote:I am also very interested in: Carthage/Hannibal...
As a hero or as a villain? Smile Doesn't matter; in either case you're among friends here at RAT!
Robert Stroud
The New Scriptorium
Quote:Just a simple person with a deep passion for Roman history.
As are many here. No special credentials required... just an abiding interest in things Roman.
Robert Stroud
The New Scriptorium
Quote:I do enjoy drawing arms & armour and hope to someday break into the military illustration field.
I wish I had a single artistic bone. I'd love to have the talent to create Roman illustrations. I hope you'll share some of your work with us.
Robert Stroud
The New Scriptorium
Quote:I think I will enjoy my time here in the forum.
I have no doubt that you will. There are a great group of knowledgeable and friendly people here.
Robert Stroud
The New Scriptorium
Hi Ben, welcome to RAT! You found a great forum here.

Maius/Bill
Marcus Petronius Maius
LEG XIIII GEMINA COH VI
The children of Doom...Doom\'\'s children. They told my lord the way to the mountain of power. They told him to throw down his sword and return to the earth...HA!! time enough for the earth in the grave.

James
Welcome to RAT!, make yourself at home here.
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
Thanks for the welcome!
The children of Doom...Doom\'\'s children. They told my lord the way to the mountain of power. They told him to throw down his sword and return to the earth...HA!! time enough for the earth in the grave.

James
I'm a big fan of Conan too... but not precisely sure how he fits into the Roman world. I guess in the ancient warfare mythos sense. Smile
Robert Stroud
The New Scriptorium
Welcome to RAT James! Enjoy your time here. Smile

Maius/Bill
Marcus Petronius Maius
LEG XIIII GEMINA COH VI

How does he fit into the Roman world? Hmm well he is a barbarian.... Big Grin

James