Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roman Movie
What do you guys/gals want to see in the most accurate Roman Movie ever made? Better armor, better costumes, better sets, etc. If you offer advice, let me know where to buy it or how to build it.<br>
<br>
Michael Huye<br>
The One Productions.<br>
<br>
send ideas to my personal site:<br>
[email protected] <br>
<br>
PS, let me know if you want to be an extra. Include where you live and your availability.<br>
YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL if you want to be considered!<br>
all responses will be filed and contacted.<br>
<br>
Michael <p></p><i></i>
So what is the time frame and idea behind the movie? And who is the leading lady. If its Jennifer Lopez can I have a scene saving her from the Dacians, or Gauls or Carthaginians or whomever?<br>
<br>
Gaius Aquilius<br>
who knew he was born for the silver screen <p></p><i></i>
Hiya...<br>
<br>
I myself am in the film business too, see[url=http://www.virogo.com" target="top]www.virogo.com[/url] and well my group of roman re enactors would gladly be of assistance, as would I myself!!<br>
<br>
best wishes,<br>
<br>
M.VIB.M. (Art-Director VIROGO) <p></p><i></i>
Michael wrote:<br>
<br>
Quote:</em></strong><hr>What do you guys/gals want to see in the most accurate Roman Movie ever made? Better armor, better costumes, better sets, etc. If you offer advice, let me know where to buy it or how to build it.<hr><br>
<br>
I don't know if I missed an earlier message, but do you have a particular project in mind? <p>Tim O'Neill / Thiudareiks Flavius<br>
<br>
Visit 'Clades Variana' - Home of the Varus Film Project<br>
<br>
Help create the film of Publius Quinctilius Varus' lost legions</p><i></i>
Tim ONeill / Thiudareiks Flavius /Thiudareiks Gunthigg

HISTORY FOR ATHEISTS - New Atheists Getting History Wrong