Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We\'ve been unmasked
We've been unmasked. They finally found out - actually it surprises me that they took so long to discover. We may perhaps pretend we didn't know, but is that still credible? Everybody now knows the truth. It was fun as long as it lasted, but it's all over now.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
I guess that's it. Scrap the Greek section and put all so-called 'Greek' inventions where they belong - with the Romans. Because I don't buy for one second that the 'scholars' invented all that. :mrgreen:
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Well, it is a beautiful story still. Now we don`t have to ponder about the making of the linen thorax anymore and I have played kottabos in vain and ruining my liver in the process Cry ...
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX
[Image: fectio.png]
Hmm. So who was before the Greeks who didn't exist? Did another group get together to make up the Egyptians and Sumerians, too? Or is that to follow in the next set of documents?

The Neolithic? Just a fad, I reckon. :wink:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Quote:Hmm. So who was before the Greeks who didn't exist? Did another group get together to make up the Egyptians and Sumerians?
Egypt is a well known fraud. Just sit down and consider it seriously. Those pictures of them, you know, those doodles they paint everywhere - let's be serious: they look nice, but who in his right mind can believe that it a script? Or consider this: do you really believe that there are fathers and mothers who call their children Tutanchamon or Usermaatre Setepenre? People who believe that probably also believe fairy tales like "the pyramids were made by thousands of humans", instead of UFOs.

Egyptology is one big conspiracy. QED.
Jona Lendering
My website
Ah thats like going to the Atlantic coast and looking west wards, people say there is land there, but all you see is water. I would say some one has been pulling our leg since 1492 really badly! :lol:
Martin J.
Quote:Ah thats like going to the Atlantic coast and looking west wards, people say there is land there, but all you see is water. I would say some one has been pulling our leg since 1492 really badly! :lol:
Yes! And I have often wondered what wonders Columbus might have discovered if the Americas hadn't been in his way.
Jona Lendering
My website
He probably would have fallen over the edge of the earth with his ships, everybody knows the earth is a flat disc, and the heavens are a trick of the gods.

M.VIB.M.
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.
Gotta love The Onion, it always makes me cry! Thanks for posting that.

Matthew
Matthew Amt (Quintus)
Legio XX, USA
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.larp.com/legioxx/">http://www.larp.com/legioxx/
Quote:Hmm. So who was before the Greeks who didn't exist? Did another group get together to make up the Egyptians and Sumerians, too? Or is that to follow in the next set of documents?

The Neolithic? Just a fad, I reckon. :wink:

No, a neanderthal conspiracy..... :wink:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Check. So noted. :wink:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Classical library and panoply for sale. Tongue

"The men who once dwelled beneath the crags of Mt Helicon, the broad land of Thespiae now boasts of their courage"
Philiades

"So now I meet my doom. Let me at least sell my life dearly and have a not inglorius end, after some feat of arms that shall come to the ears of generations still unborn"
Hektor, the Iliad
Good will pay with "original" Greek coins. Send it right over. :lol:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Forget a Neanderthal conspiracy God put this stuff there to test our faith. After all, how do you explain dinosaurs? :lol:
Nicholas
Quote:Forget a Neanderthal conspiracy God put this stuff there to test our faith. After all, how do you explain dinosaurs? :lol:

Neandethals had to eat something....... :|
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel