<br>
No nudity.<br>
<br>
Disgusting.<br>
<br>
Bet there will be some in the two Alexander fag flicks though. Disgraceful.<br>
<br>
Gaius Aquilius <p></p><i></i>
you should be thankfull that there's no realistic movie about the emperor Traianus.... <p></p><i></i>
Or Hadrian <p></p><i></i>
In the name of heaven Catiline, how long do you propose to exploit our patience..
Yep!...<br>
<br>
I think a docudrama on Heliogabalus would be so bad it would be good. With maybe a "Will and Grace" type sitcom spinoff.<br>
<br>
Gaius <p></p><i></i>
I was impressed by the first part. we'll see about part II tonight. of course I could go on about the fakey, plasticky armor that is a hundred years or so out of date,<br>
but I'm not gonna go that deep. let's say that it's marginally better than the stuff in 'gladiator'.<br>
<br>
Regards,<br>
GMA <p></p><i></i>
Much of the city-scape set seems to be the same set used in the unreleased Polish version of Quo Vadis.. too bad TNT didn't use their armor.. Dumb dumb dumb<br>
<br>
Hibernicus<br>
LEG IX HSPA-COH IIIEXPG - CEN I HIB<br>
<br>
<p></p><i></i>
Hibernicus

LEGIO IX HISPANA, USA

You cannot dig ditches in a toga!

[url:194jujcw]http://www.legio-ix-hispana.org[/url]
A nationwide club with chapters across N America
A remake of "Le Grande Boeuff" starring emperor Galba!!! (or was it vitellius...) well they probably both ate too much....<br>
<br>
even the scene from Python's meaning of life.... with an exploding emperor would do!!!...<br>
<br>
I for one am looking forward to the Caesar series, if not for a laugh....<br>
<br>
best wishes,<br>
<br>
MARCvS <p></p><i></i>
the next one will be about Augustus:<br>
us.imdb.com/Title?0340529 <p></p><i></i>
I saw a short report on Austrian television about the TV-version of Spartacus by the Robert Dornhelm. Actually, it looked very much like the old Kubrick-movie, but the African gladiator, who wanted to kill Crassus (played by Angus "Robert de Bruce" MacFadyen), is hit by three pila instead of only one this time.... (but the legionary-kit seems to be recycled from the old version<br>
<br>
link: us.imdb.com/Credits?0361240 <p></p><i></i>
I missed the movie, and I tried to order it, but I can't find it anywhere.<br>
<br>
<p></p><i></i>
reticent 503,<br>
<br>
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp I wouldn't be too anxious for it, but it wasn't quite as bad as it could have been. The DVD will doubtless be out around Christmas, maybe before. The "Helen of Troy" mini-series aired in June and it is already on the shelves. TNT usually has a longer delay because of re-airings. But Christmas means business and Business is Business, so I wouldn't think you'd have to wait too long.<br>
<br>
Wade Heaton<br>
Lucius Cornelius Libo<br>
[email protected] <br>
www.togaman.com <p></p><i></i>