RomanArmyTalk
New recruits - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Round Table (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: New recruits (/showthread.php?tid=1)

Re: New recruits - Libitina - 02-08-2008

Quote:
Quote:Welcome!

Mmmm....more late romans!

And here I thought I was right on time. :lol:

*groan* :lol:

Re: New recruits - Senovara - 02-08-2008

Big Grin please put your real name in your signature. Thanks! Smile

Re: New recruits - Octavianvs - 02-08-2008

Cipher - welcome to the list ! One thing however can you write your real name in the signature section please it is one of the rules. Thanks ( you an find the signature section by selecting profile from the buttons at the top of the page then selecting profile again then choosing signature, if you select the link below it will show you the List Rules. Again welcome to the list Big Grin D

link from old RAT

Re: New recruits - Gaius Longius - 02-08-2008

Dim problem Alwyn.

Although not a great speaker of the poets tounge i try my best.

"FY IAITH, FY NGWLAD, FY NGHENEDL CYMRU - CYMRU AM BYTH!" ["My language, my land, my nation of Wales - Wales for ever!"]

Re: New recruits - The Fuzz - 02-09-2008

Greetz folks! Smile Seems like this is great forum!

I'm Loren, a student at U. of Illinois, Urbana Champaign. I've been interested in Rome (among other subjects!) since I was a little kid thanks to Age of Empires.

I was linked to the site by a member of the Total War Center forums.

I'm thinking of trying to get a minor in Classical studies, and the more I learn about Rome, the more I realize I my knowledge is very limited...hence why I joined here after reading through a few topics.

Hoping to reenact one day, once I learn more about the subject and get the right materials.

Re: New recruits - Octavianvs - 02-09-2008

Loren Welcome to the list ! Big Grin

Re: New recruits - Senovara - 02-09-2008

hi Loren, and welcome to RAT. Smile

Re: New recruits - Cipher - 02-09-2008

Quote:Cipher - welcome to the list ! One thing however can you write your real name in the signature section please it is one of the rules. Thanks ( you an find the signature section by selecting profile from the buttons at the top of the page then selecting profile again then choosing signature, if you select the link below it will show you the List Rules. Again welcome to the list Big Grin D

link from old RAT

Consider it done Smile

Re: New recruits - Q. Vipsanivs Praetextatvs - 02-12-2008

Hello, I'm new here.
I come from Spain and my English is a little poor, but anyway I think that I will learn a lot Big Grin
I'm from Legio VIIII.

Re: New recruits - Senovara - 02-12-2008

Quote:Hello, I'm new here.
I come from Spain and my English is a little poor, but anyway I think that I will learn a lot Big Grin
I'm from Legio VIIII.

Hello and welcome to RAT! Big Grin

One thing: please put your real name in your signature. It is a forum rule: link from old RAT Thanks!

Re: New recruits - Q. Vipsanivs Praetextatvs - 02-12-2008

Your wish is my command Big Grin

Re: New recruits - Senovara - 02-12-2008

:wink: Gracias! Big Grin

Re: New recruits - vergilius - 02-13-2008

welcome loren and cipher !!

Re: New recruits - Octavianvs - 02-13-2008

welcome Mateo/Q. Vipsanivs Praetextatvs ! Big Grin

Re: New recruits - vergilius - 02-13-2008

welcome mateo