RomanArmyTalk
New recruits - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Round Table (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: New recruits (/showthread.php?tid=1)

Re: New recruits - rogue_artist - 06-17-2008

Thanks so very kindly for the warm greeting Smile ) So Ill be looking around for tunic instruction in a few weeks to start that.

I mean, I *could* run around naked, but.... lol Smile

Re: New recruits - Ceasar Augustus - 06-17-2008

Hey Jason welcome to the site.

Re: New recruits - rogue_artist - 06-18-2008

thank you very kindly Smile

-Jason

Re: New recruits - Ceasar Augustus - 06-18-2008

I hope you have a great time here.

Re: New recruits - Na Saighdiuir - 06-20-2008

Quote:Hello, remember to add your real name to your signature, it's site rules.

Hmmm a mod in the making?? Big Grin .Anyway welcome to all and dont be afraid to question the older hands,its the best way to gain more of an insight.

Re: New recruits - Robert Vermaat - 06-22-2008

Quote:
Ceasar Augustus:sw4zv7u5 Wrote:Hello, remember to add your real name to your signature, it's site rules.
Hmmm a mod in the making?? Big Grin .
Why? it's not strange for members to point out the rules to each other? It's certainly not a mod prerogative! :wink:

Re: New recruits - Senovara - 06-23-2008

Absolutely!! Wink

Re: New recruits - Na Saighdiuir - 06-23-2008

Quote:
Na Saighdiuir:1oro79zb Wrote:
Ceasar Augustus:1oro79zb Wrote:Hello, remember to add your real name to your signature, it's site rules.
Hmmm a mod in the making?? Big Grin .
Why? it's not strange for members to point out the rules to each other? It's certainly not a mod prerogative! :wink:

Yeah i know,hence the little smiley thingy at the end.Messing around you know..not strange for members to do that either Big Grin

Re: New recruits - Ceasar Augustus - 06-23-2008

Hmmm... most members anyway :lol: .

Re: New recruits - IODIVS - 06-25-2008

Hello All,

My name is Jody, and I have been a re-enactor of many time periods for the last 19 years. I went to the Castra Lafe event this year for the first time, and decided that Roman re-enacting is my favorite. There was a great sense of comradery and everyone was very patient and helpful with us new guys. It is in that spirit that I ask you to be patient with my posts, as I am new to the Roman historical time period, and message boards also. So If I ask any ignorant questions, please forgive me before hand. I have already learned quite a bit from just using the search option on the site. Thank you all for your time, and I look forward to learning more from you all.

Re: New recruits - Robert Vermaat - 06-25-2008

Welcome Jody. Don't hesitate to ask anything, that's what we're here for.

Re: New recruits - Ceasar Augustus - 06-25-2008

Hello Jody, welcome to the site!

Re: New recruits - Nahars - 06-28-2008

Hello

I'm Luciano, from Terni, ancient "Interamna Nahars", Umbria region, Italy.

My favourite area of interest is the history of the ethnic groups of Italy before the Roman conquest.

I've already started to post some replies in the discussions related to pre-Roman Italy.

Re: New recruits - Julilla - 06-28-2008

Welcome, Luciano! I look forward to your commentaries!

Re: New recruits - Ceasar Augustus - 06-28-2008

Hello Luciano, good to have you here!