RomanArmyTalk
New recruits - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Round Table (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: New recruits (/showthread.php?tid=1)

Re: New recruits - Anonymous - 07-13-2006

Salvete commilitones!

I'm back after a while Big Grin cry: , so I've changed them to register again. But how can I get my old and complete username again?

Valete semper,
TITUS

IULIANE VIVAS!

Re: New recruits - Praefectusclassis - 07-13-2006

Email me

come back! - TITVS SABATINVS AQVILIVS - 07-13-2006

Come back test

Re: New recruits - Komet - 07-13-2006

I'm Ethan Gruber. I graduated from The Pennsylvania State University in 2005 with a degree in history, focusing primarily on Roman/ancient history. I currently work for one of the many digital history departments for the University of Virginia, where I would ultimately like to enter their ancient history PhD program, which is an extension of their classics department.

Re: New recruits - Praefectusclassis - 07-13-2006

Welcome Ethan! Make yourself at home. Big Grin

Re: New recruits - lupus - 07-14-2006

Greetings webmaster, I'm "Lupus" from Athens (Greece), a TRUE DEVOTED Spartan "follower", even if my origin is TOTAL IONIC (!)...

Sorry I didn't introdused myself yet...

My real name is latin, the name of the founder of ROME: Romilos (or "Rumulus" in latin).
I'm 35 years old (as you can see under my avatar), I'm married ("fresh-meet"!) and I'm working as illustrator/CG designer for 11 years by now (last 6, in "Grey World Wide Corp.", here in Athens).

So... Deeply regards and I'm "heading" back to the "Greek department" of the forum!

"KHAIRE"!

University of Virginia - Primitivus - 07-14-2006

Quote:I currently work for one of the many digital history departments for the University of Virginia, where I would ultimately like to enter their ancient history PhD program, which is an extension of their classics department.
At Virginia you have access to a huge amount of American civil war material too... my other special interest. You are doubly blessed. Welcome.

Welcome Romilos - Primitivus - 07-14-2006

Quote:I'm married ("fresh-meet"!)
Not sure if the parenthetical comment means you're a newlywed, but if so, congratulations. Marriage is a wonderful estate for those who are called to it. My wife and I celebrate our thirtieth anniversary next week, and I could not be happier.

Re: New recruits - TIBISIVS - 07-15-2006

Salve!!
You are welcome Lvpvs!!
Another member of the mare nostrvm in the RAT.
Vale!!

Re: New recruits - lupus - 07-16-2006

"Salve" to you too, "Tibisius"...

Thanks...

(BTW - OUTSTANDING re-contruction Legion outfit!!!)

Re: New recruits - lupus - 07-18-2006

Webmaster Jasper Oorthuys, I wonder if you have a descent photo of yours, wearing a fine ancient outfit...

Seams to me, everybody here, is been in a festival wearing fine outfits...

So, I just wonder what you own...

Re: New recruits - Praefectusclassis - 07-18-2006

Nope. Big Grin
Why?

Just wonder... I thought, everybody here own a ponoply or two! Big Grin

Re: New recruits - Praefectusclassis - 07-18-2006

Big Grin Ah, but that's where you are mistaken. RAT is for and by Roman history buffs, among whom are many reenactors, but not exclusively so.

Copy that (too).