RomanArmyTalk
New recruits - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Round Table (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: New recruits (/showthread.php?tid=1)

Re: New recruits - Marrucino - 11-13-2006

My Name is delfino (is not a joke Smile lol:

Re: New recruits - TITVS SABATINVS AQVILIVS - 11-13-2006

Anch'io ho lontane origini abbruzzesi (al 50%)! Comunque, se vuoi partecipare alle discussioni, devi firmare sempre col tuo nome vero ed in ogni caso è necessario che tu legga prima le regole del forum.

Rules for Roman Army Talk:
link from old RAT

Ciao e uale,

Re: New recruits - Dan Diffendale - 11-13-2006

Benvenuto Delfino! Io ho lavorato nel Molise un'anno fa, ma non visitavi Abruzzo... Sad

Re: New recruits - griffin - 11-13-2006

Valete Omnes!

I've been reading this forum for a few months and decided I should register and count myself in. I'm in training to be a high school Latin Teacher, and I've found the idea of re-enacting very cool for the past few months. My goal by the end of next year is to be the cool Latin teacher with the armour in his classroom.

Cheers,

Re: New recruits - GALLA PLACIDIA - 11-13-2006

Sure that your pupils take many notes and they will have great attention in your "especially" classes.. :lol:

Welcome Michael!!!!! :wink:

Re: New recruits - griffin - 11-13-2006

Thanks. I'm currently doing some practice teaching and the students are not treating me too badly.

Re: New recruits - GALLA PLACIDIA - 11-14-2006

A lot of luck!!! Some pupils are terrible!!!

I hope that you amuse yourself and take part in the forums!!!!

Big Grin

Re: New recruits - RomanVs - 11-14-2006

what's up you all,glad to have found this place considering my self as 'Obsesed with Rome'.
My congrats to the forum's founder/admin.,really cool idea this one.

Emiljano my name is,originally born in Albania city of Durres (dyrrahicum on Caesars&Pompeii's era) am 24yrs old living north of usa N.H.,I belive is not necessery to say annymore,coz aint goin to :lol:

All my friend's call me Roman,so can you Wink

Re: New recruits - Marrucino - 11-14-2006

Creed to have made all hour, has gone in a page where I have put my name and address, thanks to all.

Mi fa piacere sapere che ci sono anche dei correggionali

Vale

Re: New recruits - Robert Vermaat - 11-14-2006

Quote:Creed to have made all hour, has gone in a page where I have put my name and address, thanks to all.
Mi fa piacere sapere che ci sono anche dei correggionali
Vale

Hello Delfino,

Welcome, but please enter your real name into your signature. Forum rules.

Re: New recruits - hephestus - 11-14-2006

Hi Delfo,
benvenuto.
Vale

P.S. Vai nella pagina del tuo profilo e inserisci Nome e Cognome (quelli veri) per la firma, qui è la ragola e va rispettata)

Re: New recruits - Robert Vermaat - 11-14-2006

Quote:Hi Delfo,
benvenuto.
Vale
P.S. Vai nella pagina del tuo profilo e inserisci Nome e Cognome (quelli veri) per la firma, qui è la ragola e va rispettata)

Which, according to babelfish, is translated into English for us non-Italians in the following words: Big Grin

Hi Delfo,
welcome.
It is worth
P.S. You go in the page of your profile and insert Name and Last name (those true ones) for the company, here it is the ragola and it goes respected)

OK, good to know the next time I want to ask Italian new members to enter their names into their signatures! Big Grin

Re: New recruits - TITVS SABATINVS AQVILIVS - 11-14-2006

:lol: Robert, may I give you some advice? Never sign a contract in Italy if your copy is babelfished Big Grin

Welcome all and ualete,

Re: New recruits - Marrucino - 11-17-2006

I have inserted my signatures, hour would not have it are to us problems

Welcome Jo - Primitivus - 11-21-2006

Quote:Just 1 little problem, I don't know latin :lol:
Join the club. With just two years of high school Latin (and that many, many years ago) I lack any confidence in my own Latin language skills. Rest assured, however, that you'll find some authoritative advice here. There are some brilliant minds assembled here at RAT.