RomanArmyTalk
New recruits - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Round Table (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: New recruits (/showthread.php?tid=1)

Re: New recruits - Robert Vermaat - 10-31-2007

Quote:Hello everyone! My name is Wil.
Hi Will,
Welcome to RAT.
Please add your real name to your signature - it's a forum rule.

Re: New recruits - Libitina - 10-31-2007

Hi Wil Smile

Re: New recruits - Renius - 11-01-2007

Welcome Kat, Wil and all the others who have joined in the last couple of months. I hope you all enjoy your time spent on RAT.

Re: New recruits - Lochinvar - 11-02-2007

Hi, Kat, Hi Wil.
Welcome.

Wil,
I had the good fortune, nay honour, as a Limey to support your 1st MARDIV somewhere East of the Med about 17 years ago. Quality!!!
Semper Fi!

Re: New recruits - Lochinvar - 11-02-2007

Hey Kat,
When I lived in Tedworth House in Tidworth, our old telephone area dialling code used to be Stonehenge.
It was always a great childish hoot (actually I was about 26 at the time) to answer the phone with, "Stonehenge, Duty Druid speaking....".

Re: New recruits - Memmia - 11-02-2007

Welcome!!!! Smile

Salutations all - Sanvean - 11-03-2007

Hi All

My name is Jim Morrissey, I was born in and live in Australia. To be specific a town called Frankston located near Melbourne.

I have been a fan of Ancient History since a child and my interest in Romans was given a boost by a visit to Britain. The closest I came to re enactment was seeing the Ermine Street Guard in display at Porchester Castle and I went to a interesting place called the Roman Army Musuem located somewhere near Hadrians wall.

I have been a reader of this forum for sometime and may have logged on as a previous version. Any way always interesting topics and I hope to join in nowSmile

Re: New recruits - Robert Vermaat - 11-03-2007

Hi Jim,

Welcome to RAT!

Just one thing - your signature seem turned off right now, and you have not added your real name to it. Could you change that please? It's a forum rule.

Here it is:) - Sanvean - 11-03-2007

Hail Valerius

I hope my Signature and Name are now showingSmile

Re: New recruits - Robert Vermaat - 11-03-2007

They sure do - thanks.

So you have been a lurker before? Well done for stepping up a level. :wink:

Re: New recruits - maius - 11-03-2007

Hi Jim, welcome to the forum, good to have you here.

Maius/Bill

Re: New recruits - Daumiz - 11-06-2007

Hello everybody

I am Daumantas, i live in Lithuania and i am a fan of roman army and it's military history. I'm also a Rome total war player. I liked this forum very much so decided to become a member. Currently I am a second year student of archaeology in Vilnius University. Nice to meet you all Smile

Re: New recruits - Robert Vermaat - 11-06-2007

Ho Daumantas,

Welcome to the forum!

Re: New recruits - Lochinvar - 11-06-2007

Greetings Jim! Greetings Daumantas!
Be warned, this site is addictive.
Have fun.

Re: New recruits - Libitina - 11-06-2007

Quote:Hey Kat,
When I lived in Tedworth House in Tidworth, our old telephone area dialling code used to be Stonehenge.
It was always a great childish hoot (actually I was about 26 at the time) to answer the phone with, "Stonehenge, Duty Druid speaking....".

:lol: Where in Kent do you live? I'm from there orginally.