RomanArmyTalk
New recruits - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Round Table (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: New recruits (/showthread.php?tid=1)

Re: New recruits - Libitina - 11-06-2007

Quote:Hello everybody

I am Daumantas, i live in Lithuania and i am a fan of roman army and it's military history. I'm also a Rome total war player. I liked this forum very much so decided to become a member. Currently I am a second year student of archaeology in Vilnius University. Nice to meet you all Smile

Hi Daumantas

I have Roman Total War lying next to me but I think if I install it on my creaky, over-full machine then I will finally kill it. Plus once I'm into a game nothing gets done! Big Grin

Re: New recruits - Lochinvar - 11-07-2007

Kat,
I've pm'd you.
Chin up!

Re: New recruits - Ulfric - 11-07-2007

Hullo everyone, and especially whoever knows me.
My name is Ulfric and I work here in Northumbria making replicas of ancient stuff, including plenty of Roman gear.

I thought I'd join this forum since it looks quite lively with lots of piccies and a rather random membership, which is a good thing.

When I've finished a couple of items I'll get posting in that there 'impressions' thread.

Hullo to Jamie and Paul and Ian.

Re: New recruits - Libitina - 11-07-2007

Hi Ulfric Big Grin

Re: New recruits - Daumiz - 11-07-2007

Welcome Ulfric !

Re: New recruits - Iagoba - 11-07-2007

Welcome, it´s nice to see new people so interested! Big Grin

Re: New recruits - maius - 11-07-2007

Hi Ulfric, welcome to the forum!

Looking forward to seeing some of your work soon.

Maius/Bill

Re: New recruits - Dan Diffendale - 11-07-2007

Welcome one and all!

Re: New recruits - Caius Fabius - 11-07-2007

Quote:Hello everybody

I am Daumantas, i live in Lithuania and i am a fan of roman army and it's military history. I'm also a Rome total war player. I liked this forum very much so decided to become a member. Currently I am a second year student of archaeology in Vilnius University. Nice to meet you all Smile

Labas Daumantas!
I was in Vilnius in August! But I also enjoyed the Military Museum in Kaunas, where there were Roman artifacts found locally, on display. there is an interesting Lithuanian video called "Amber Road" about Roman Trade with Lithuania!

iki

Re: New recruits - Aetius Helvius Merula - 11-08-2007

Salve et salutatio, Ulfric and Daumantas!

Re: New recruits - Robert Vermaat - 11-08-2007

Hello to all new members!

Re: New recruits - Daumiz - 11-08-2007

Quote:Labas Daumantas!
I was in Vilnius in August! But I also enjoyed the Military Museum in Kaunas, where there were Roman artifacts found locally, on display. there is an interesting Lithuanian video called "Amber Road" about Roman Trade with Lithuania!

iki

Nice to hear somebody from forum was in our little Lithuania Smile roll:

Re: New recruits - ROB_88 - 11-13-2007

Hi, i have recently joined the legion here.

i'm from Sweden and i am here so i can get help for a number of history projects in school.

i have always liked the roman military but the interest really grew when i got Rome Total War

Re: New recruits - Jeroen Pelgrom - 11-13-2007

Hi Rob_88, welcome to RAT!

could you please put your real (first) name in your signature - forum rules.

Re: New recruits - Libitina - 11-14-2007

Quote:Hi, i have recently joined the legion here.

i'm from Sweden and i am here so i can get help for a number of history projects in school.

i have always liked the roman military but the interest really grew when i got Rome Total War

Hi Rob and welcome!