RomanArmyTalk
What you been doing over Christmas?? - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Recreational Arena (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: What you been doing over Christmas?? (/showthread.php?tid=11368)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: What you been doing over Christmas?? - Comerus Gallus - 12-31-2007

No SEX! Sad

Re: What you been doing over Christmas?? - Caius Fabius - 12-31-2007

hmm, you must be married, lol

Re: What you been doing over Christmas?? - Comerus Gallus - 12-31-2007

Quote:hmm, you must be married, lol

Yes! :lol:

Re: What you been doing over Christmas?? - muskitear - 12-31-2007

Quote:
Caius Fabius:2459f4hz Wrote:hmm, you must be married, lol

Yes! :lol: [/quote

Ahhh Well.............You cant be happy all your life :?

Re: What you been doing over Christmas?? - Libitina - 01-01-2008

Ooo "God Of War" is good. I got "Gun", "Jackass the Game" - soooo stupid lol, "Ratchet: Gladiator" and "Singstar Power Ballads" - poor neighbours!

I spent Christmas putting on about 300lbs purely by eating chocolate for a week solid. I think the detox starts today... or tomorrow so expect some grumpy posts from me soon as the sugar withdrawals kick in.

Also got a 4 month old British Giant cross bunny yesterday so spent last night cuddling him. No jokes about rabbit pies and stews or you'll feel my wrath :lol:

[Image: Casper.jpg]

Re: What you been doing over Christmas?? - Gaius Julius Caesar - 01-01-2008

And a wight wascally wabbit he looks, too! 8)

Re: What you been doing over Christmas?? - Libitina - 01-01-2008

Quote:And a wight wascally wabbit he looks, too! 8)

:lol:

Judging by the scratches on my arms he might be useful for the battlefield. War bunnies?

Re: What you been doing over Christmas?? - Memmia - 01-01-2008

My Christmas was the same as any other day- up to my eyeballs in baby sh*te!

...wouldn't have it any other way though [Image: love0089.gif]

Libitina:
Quote:I spent Christmas putting on about 300lbs purely by eating chocolate for a week solid

Hehe! I dread to think what I weigh. Scales are banned in our house now :oops:

Re: What you been doing over Christmas?? - Gaius Julius Caesar - 01-02-2008

Quote:
Gaius Julius Caesar:3kmxrtck Wrote:And a wight wascally wabbit he looks, too! 8)

:lol:

Judging by the scratches on my arms he might be useful for the battlefield. War bunnies?

LMAO I knew there was a reason I avoided rabbits!! :wink: :lol:

Re: What you been doing over Christmas?? - Senovara - 01-02-2008

Quote:
Also got a 4 month old British Giant cross bunny yesterday so spent last night cuddling him. No jokes about rabbit pies and stews or you'll feel my wrath :lol:

Oh, he's adorable!! I had a bunny in my younger days. He was quite a fearsome creature when riled, lol. Even the dog was afraid of him. Smile

I spent the holiday in Illinois with my older brother and relatives. Loved hangin out with my bro since we're good pals, but man it was stressful being with the rest of the family nonetheless. Sad

Well, I'm just glad to be back in Canada!! Tongue

Re: What you been doing over Christmas?? - Libitina - 01-03-2008

Quote:
Libitina:27etd12j Wrote:Also got a 4 month old British Giant cross bunny yesterday so spent last night cuddling him. No jokes about rabbit pies and stews or you'll feel my wrath :lol:

Oh, he's adorable!! I had a bunny in my younger days. He was quite a fearsome creature when riled, lol. Even the dog was afraid of him. Smile

I spent the holiday in Illinois with my older brother and relatives. Loved hangin out with my bro since we're good pals, but man it was stressful being with the rest of the family nonetheless. Sad

Well, I'm just glad to be back in Canada!! Tongue

He's already found the computer cables. I could disapear into the ether at any moment Confusedhock:

I'm with you on the family thing. Stayed with my family for three nights but my Mum's fella decided to commandeer the TV remote control so was darts, boring drama, darts and a bit more darts. The highlight was going to see Enchanted :? D

Re: What you been doing over Christmas?? - Praefectusclassis - 01-03-2008

Get a ferret in your computer room. Your rabbit will never set foot near it again. (course, you may want to ensure that the ferret doesn't just scare the rabbit... :roll: )

Re: What you been doing over Christmas?? - vergilius - 01-03-2008

hey !! I'm getting married in a few months ! Confusedhock:

Quote:hey !! I'm getting married in a few months ! Confusedhock:

What did you do wrong?

Quote:Get a ferret in your computer room. Your rabbit will never set foot near it again. (course, you may want to ensure that the ferret doesn't just scare the rabbit... :roll: )

Big Grin My friend has ferrets. One is evil I'm sure of it. Although with the stink they make I might never set foot near the computer again!