RomanArmyTalk
\"500 Internal Server Error\" - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Rules and Announcements (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: \"500 Internal Server Error\" (/showthread.php?tid=20808)

\"500 Internal Server Error\" - Titus Marius Secundus - 05-17-2012

Hello, when I try to upload pictures, the screen flashes up " 500 Internal Server Error" and I googled this wondering if it might be my pc or internet, I have tried a couple pc's now, same problem. The googling resulted in telling me that it's a problem with the web site and is nothing to do with me. Sometimes it goes when reloading the page or after some time, but it's been a couple days now, and I can't upload any pictures, thought I'd bring it to attention so that maybe it won't be a week or more until someone fixes it.

Also forgive me that I couldn't find the appropriate subject to classify this in.

Regards and thanks,

Sam

Re: \"500 Internal Server Error\" - Titus Marius Secundus - 05-17-2012

I just noticed the " Roman Army Talk Offline" banner above the topics, I think this has to do with it....

Re: \"500 Internal Server Error\" - Titus Marius Secundus - 05-18-2012

ooo

Re: \"500 Internal Server Error\" - Praefectusclassis - 05-29-2012

Let's see if I can upload any images...
[attachment=4072]mw_cover_2-2.jpg[/attachment]

I used the attachment function on the topic post, no 'admin magic'.

Re: \"500 Internal Server Error\" - Titus Marius Secundus - 05-29-2012

no I use the attachment function too and once I was able to upload one old picture for a test, but not again. I am unable to upload ANY. Just shows me the error page. Obviously Matt is having same issue.

I'll just wait until it is sorted Tongue

Re: \"500 Internal Server Error\" - Nathan Ross - 11-11-2012

I'm currently getting the '500 Internal Server Error' page when I try to access 'Recent Topics'. Bit annoying, as that's the page I've bookmarked!

Anyone else experiencing this difficulty? :unsure:

Re: \"500 Internal Server Error\" - Vindex - 11-11-2012

Yes, me too. My favourites bar link is straight to Recent Topics and it won't let me in. Gone round the houses a bit to try and find one which works and currently it is only through the AW site. :unsure:

Re: \"500 Internal Server Error\" - Crispianus - 11-11-2012

Quote:I'm currently getting the '500 Internal Server Error' page when I try to access 'Recent Topics'. Bit annoying, as that's the page I've bookmarked!

Anyone else experiencing this difficulty? :unsure:

Exactly the Same with me! since last night.... though I can still browse the forum index and view posts via a different link.

Re: \"500 Internal Server Error\" - Praefectusclassis - 11-11-2012

Fixed!

Re: \"500 Internal Server Error\" - Nathan Ross - 11-11-2012

Thanks Jasper!

(didn't know if you were too deep in the PhD to fix stuff at the moment!)

Re: \"500 Internal Server Error\" - Crispianus - 11-11-2012

Thanks Jasper Confusedmile:

Re: \"500 Internal Server Error\" - Simplex - 11-11-2012

+1 !

Simplex

\"500 Internal Server Error\" - Ovid - 11-11-2012

YAY! :-)