RomanArmyTalk
JRMES 14/15 and 16 - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Research Arena (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: References & Reviews (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: JRMES 14/15 and 16 (/showthread.php?tid=24604)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

JRMES 14/15 and 16 - Flavivs Aetivs - 04-03-2015

I got my copy of Arma. Looks good Smile

JRMES 14/15 and 16 - mcbishop - 10-02-2015

JRMES 14/15 goes to the printers this weekend, 16 immediately afterwards (so I can stagger the deliveries). I have kept the Indiegogo campaign site open until now but it must close tonight at 23.00 UTC (work your time equivalent out here) so that I can typeset and insert the final list of contributors (for those who paid for the privilege).

Mike Bishop

JRMES 14/15 and 16 - Renatus - 10-02-2015

Quote:I got my copy of Arma. Looks good Smile
I've just noticed this. How do I get one?

Quote:
Magister Militum Flavius Aetius post=366960 Wrote:I got my copy of Arma. Looks good Smile
I've just noticed this. How do I get one?
Just sign up on the Indiegogo website. I know what you're going to say, but until I have a bank account set up for me for ARMES that can take subscriptions I'm afraid this is the only way.

Mike Bishop

Well, I would do, if I could only get the sodding thing to accept my money.

JRMES 14/15 and 16 - Gunthamund Hasding - 10-02-2015

Quote:Well, I would do, if I could only get the sodding thing to accept my money.

well the easiest way to pay would be PayPal actually they will take your money as long as you have a credit card or an bank account

Quote:well the easiest way to pay would be PayPal actually they will take your money as long as you have a credit card or an bank account
It gives you the choice of PayPal or credit or debit card but then won't let you get past PayPal. A PayPal account may be useful but I would rather it were my choice than someone else's.

Quote:It gives you the choice of PayPal or credit or debit card but then won't let you get past PayPal. A PayPal account may be useful but I would rather it were my choice than someone else's.
Have you unchecked the bit about setting up a PayPal account (the ticked box)? Uncheck it and the account stuff goes away and you should go straight to a credit/debit card payment page when you click the yellow boxy bit.

[attachment=12869]uncheck.jpg[/attachment]

Failing that, DM me with your requirements, I'll pay it for you and you can send me a cheque.

Mike Bishop

JRMES 14/15 and 16 - Gunthamund Hasding - 10-02-2015

well paypal will let you pay anonymously if you choose so. You will only need to have a credit card then as Mike is suggesting.

Quote:Have you unchecked the bit about setting up a PayPal account (the ticked box)?
There isn't one. I've tried several times now, always without success. I give up. Life's too short for this sort of thing.

Quote:
mcbishop post=370473 Wrote:Have you unchecked the bit about setting up a PayPal account (the ticked box)?
There isn't one. I've tried several times now, always without success. I give up. Life's too short for this sort of thing.
As I said, if you want me to pay for you, you only have to ask :-)

Mike Bishop

JRMES 14/15 and 16 - Crispvs - 10-02-2015

I can't get the Indiegogo site to work properly for me due the the limitations of my steam powered Space 1999 era (no sorry - actually just AD1999) computer, so if you're happy about it Mike, I'll send you an equally old fashioned cheque though the snail-hauled Royal Mail post. Can I subscribe at the 'Legionarius (UK)' rate as listed (on the bits of the Indiegogo site which I can actually read)? If so, have you moved house any time in the last decade? If you have, could you PM me a suitable address to send a beautifully handwritten envelope to?

Crispvs

Quote:As I said, if you want me to pay for you, you only have to ask :-)
It's kind of you to offer but I seem to have got there in the end. It's not exactly user-friendly, though.

Quote:It's not exactly user-friendly, though.
Agreed. You should try transferring the subscriber data into a spreadsheet (on second thoughts, don't)!

Mike Bishop

JRMES 14/15 and 16 - richsc - 10-02-2015

oh no. Am I too late? Story of my life.