RomanArmyTalk
Birthday thread - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Round Table (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Birthday thread (/showthread.php?tid=4305)

Re: Birthday thread - Paullus Scipio - 01-04-2010

Quote:Happy Birthday to capricorns everywhere. I guess the day is almost over in Australia, Paullus. But for me (and VespilloAD64) in the UK, it has just begun (sort of). (And I believe Satsobek in OH may be a birthday girl today, too?)
Yes....another birthday passed -they seem to come with ever increasing frequency nowadays. One of my sons found an unusual present for me: John Stobart's "The Glory that was Greece" ( an old classic) 1911 edition with some fine colour plates..... Big Grin

Hope your birthday is as pleasant as mine was.....and everyone else who has one around this time !

Re: Birthday thread - D B Campbell - 01-04-2010

Quote:... John Stobart's "The Glory that was Greece" ( an old classic) 1911 edition with some fine colour plates..... Big Grin
Oh, wow -- I got the Book Club edition back in the 80s, along with "The Grandeur That Was Rome". This time, I got Roman Military Diplomas volume 5, so I guess we both have plenty of reading. Big Grin

Re: Birthday thread - satsobek - 01-05-2010

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. Given all the problems Jasper is having right now, it's not my best, but way better than the alternative, right? :o

Re: Birthday thread - caiusbeerquitius - 02-08-2010

Happy Birthday, Jurjen!

Re: Birthday thread - Ceasar Augustus - 03-01-2010

Happy Birthday to anyone I missed (which is most likely quite a few people).

Re: Birthday thread - jvrjenivs - 04-07-2010

A happy Birthday to Garrelt and Paul.

Re: Birthday thread - jvrjenivs - 10-29-2010

A happy birthday to Jona Lendering. Hope you have a nice day.

Re: Birthday thread - D B Campbell - 10-29-2010

Indeed, birthday greetings to you, Jona. (And stay away from Omonia Square during the hours of darkness!)

Re: Birthday thread - Dithrambus - 10-29-2010

Happy Birthday Jona! Smile

Re: Birthday thread - Jona Lendering - 10-30-2010

Quote:A happy birthday to Jona Lendering. Hope you have a nice day.
I had a very nice day: I went to the pub. But now I'm suffering from the worst hangover in five years. :oops:

Re: Birthday thread - Robert Vermaat - 10-30-2010

Quote:
jvrjenivs:3a4cgwiw Wrote:A happy birthday to Jona Lendering. Hope you have a nice day.
I had a very nice day: I went to the pub. But now I'm suffering from the worst hangover in five years. :oops:
That's what old age does to you. :wink:

Re: Birthday thread - jvrjenivs - 11-19-2010

And a very happy Birthday to Jasper!

Re: Birthday thread - caiusbeerquitius - 11-19-2010

Happy Birthday, Jasper! Big Grin

Re: Birthday thread - D B Campbell - 01-04-2011

Happy birthday to Christy and those other RATers who share my birthday. (Finally got a copy of Die Römer in Bayern, hitherto missing from my collection.)

Re: Birthday thread - Caballo - 01-04-2011

Happy birthday Duncan!