RomanArmyTalk
Games on your computer now. - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Recreational Arena (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Gaming & Modelling (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Games on your computer now. (/showthread.php?tid=4864)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: Games on your computer now. - Comerus Gallus - 11-23-2006

Quote:Company of Heroes (really cool! WWII RTS where the entire environment can be blown up Big Grin )

Wow! I checked an wow!.... in special have a great sound!, I would have problems with my neighbours if I have that game & put it with my sorround system! :lol: ....

Basicaly is a RTW but of WWII! Tongue ... Gosh there is too many game that arent for PC, that would like , like Gears of war!

Re: Games on your computer now. - Et tu brute - 11-23-2006

Oh! Gears of War looks great, I'm gonna get It for christmas along with my Xbox 360 and some other games. See ya PS2 Big Grin

Re: Games on your computer now. - taira1180 - 11-27-2006

RTW, Deus Ex, Great battles of Caesar, Encyclopedia of ancient battles, Chaos Gate, Shogun Total War, Crusader king, Baldur's gate II, Icewind Dale, UFO-enemy unknow, sword of the samurai, the romance of the 3 kingdoms. Ok, so i only play games with (lot's of) violence.

Re: Games on your computer now. - Valmar215 - 11-29-2006

RTR Gold

CS Source (not working and I'm too busy to fix it)

Silent Hill 2

Dawn of War w/ Winter Assault

I really wish I had time to play video games....I haven't played any of these games for long periods of time since June. I was inbetween jobs from Feb-June so I thats all I had to do between applying and searching for jobs.

Re: Games on your computer now. - SvenLittkowski - 12-01-2006

Anyone knowing a game with the Roman fleet?

Sven

Re: Games on your computer now. - Gaius Julius Caesar - 12-09-2006

Well top of the list is......

RTW, Barbarian Invasion + the Alexander expansion
Legion
All the MOH
All the Call of duty releases except the latest Ver3
A few of the Battlefield ones
Vietcong and Shellshock
First to Fight
Hidden and Dangerous
Full Spectrum Warrior
And the Flashpoint family

a few more have been removed to speed things up.....

The last few years have been dominated by RTW
So perhaps an analyst IS in order here..... :oops:

Re: Games on your computer now. - Restitvtvs - 12-09-2006

Until about 1998, I had & sometimes played Age of Empires, Civilization, Caesar, Hannibal; SimCity, and SimEarth.

I preferred to build, trade, improve quality of life, collaborate [positively] with neighbors. I allowed much freedom, local autonomy, self-determination. Only used military force to defend. Rather non-ancient approach. These games were stacked against my management mode! :lol:

Around 1998, my interests continued to change and RL increasingly took much more time...

I deleted all of my computer games in 2000; eventually gave away the software in 2001 and 2002[, and my last board game 14 months ago (EDIT 08.02.27)]. +a

Re: Games on your computer now. - Gaius Julius Caesar - 12-09-2006

Ahhhh! Real life! I'm sure it exists. Some where.........
:lol: :wink:

Re: Games on your computer now. - Emeraldweapon7d - 12-14-2006

Empire earth 2, Empire Earth gold edition, galactic civilizations, fallout,
Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics, close combat 3, close combat 2, Civcity Rome, Homeworld, Morrowind& bloodmoon expansion, Neverwinter nights Platinum edition, Warcraft 3, World of Warcraft, Starwars jedi knight academy, Redalert 2& expansion pack, Oblivion, Warcraft 2, Diablo, Diablo expansion pack, Diablo 2, and a zillion old famicon and superfamicon games in ROM format. I think thats most of it :lol:

Re: Games on your computer now. - S SEVERUS - 12-19-2006

I am look for some interesting game with a challenging AI.
Maybe that "Birth of America" will be mine in the weeks to come...

I was also looking for TW Medieval II but when reading the forums of that game it's a pity that the bugs are not all fixed in the first patch and also there are still some major issues about the AI fighting it's battles.

Re: Games on your computer now. - alanmac100 - 01-13-2007

Am I the only one with a copy of LEGION ARENA? I've done the hole RTS scene and got pretty bored with it. The best for me were the Close COMBAT series. The only RTS where you could sit in front of your computer and watch nothing happen-The true life of a soldier-long periods of mind-numbing tedium punctuated by periodic bursts of action.

Alan

Re: Games on your computer now. - L C Cinna - 01-16-2007

RTW Europa Barbarorum 0,8
Silent Hunter III
MTW2 plus Lands to Conquer Mod
Hidden and Dangerous 2
Call of Duty plus CoD United Offensive
Pirates

Re: Games on your computer now. - MD - 02-03-2007

R:TW with mods
-Europa Barbarorum 0.8
-Rise of Persia
-Napoleonic Total War 2

Il-2 Sturmovik 46 (v. 4.07m)
Orbiter 2006
Age of Sail2: Privateer's Bounty
Defcon Demo

Re: Games on your computer now. - Magnus - 02-09-2007

RTW sucks, imo.

I have Neverwinter Nights on my pc...based on the Forgotten Realms series. Awesome...reminds me a lot of Baldur's Gate.

Re: Games on your computer now. - Et tu brute - 02-10-2007

Quote:RTW sucks, imo.

What makes you say that?