RomanArmyTalk
RAT Conference Nijmegen 2007 - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Romanarmy.com Projects (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: RAT Conference Nijmegen 2007 (/showthread.php?tid=7478)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Re: RAT Conference Nijmegen 2007 - Praefectusclassis - 08-29-2007

Quote:five to six Westmalle Triples every Sunday afternoon
That is certainly something to get accustomed to. Most people would be quite wobbly after five or six of those!

Peroni: I guess you're not interested in the Apollo hotel?

Re: RAT Conference Nijmegen 2007 - drsrob - 08-30-2007

Dit you manage to get hotelrooms? Also do I need to mention that I could use one?

Re: RAT Conference Nijmegen 2007 - Praefectusclassis - 08-31-2007

Yes and no. Big Grin

Re: RAT Conference Nijmegen 2007 - drsrob - 08-31-2007

Great!
I realised that I never mentioned this, but due to a change of occupation I wil only be able to attend in the weekend. I.e.: I will see you on saterday!

Re: RAT Conference Nijmegen 2007 - Robert Vermaat - 08-31-2007

I may also be prohibited to attend all three days, but I'm coming by car each day and I won't need a hotel room anyway.

Re: RAT Conference Nijmegen 2007 - drsrob - 09-02-2007

Bad news: I never realised the new date conflicted with my new work scedule. It appears I'm unable after all to attend except perhaps on Sunday.

Re: RAT Conference Nijmegen 2007 - Tarbicus - 09-02-2007

Quote:
Quote:Room booked at the Hotel Courage. I guess I'm coming now.

Looks like we're at the same hotel Jim! :wink: Dutch Courage all round!
Top stuff Big Grin

Re: RAT Conference Nijmegen 2007 - Crispvs - 09-03-2007

Jasper,

I know this might be inconvenient, but is it possible to extend our booking for an extra two nights (ie four nights-Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday)? I strongly suspect I will get barred from attending unless I can demonstrate to my wife that I would like to spend time with her in Nijmegen, rather than it simply seeming that I want her to hang around while I attend yet another conference.

Crispvs

Re: RAT Conference Nijmegen 2007 - Praefectusclassis - 09-03-2007

It's certain that you're coming then?

Guys, I really need you all to chime in when you're going to arrive and when you're going to leave. Then I can make one big reservation.

Re: RAT Conference Nijmegen 2007 - drsrob - 09-03-2007

Well, I don't need a room anymore. I'll only be able to come on sunday, if at all.

Re: RAT Conference Nijmegen 2007 - Medusa Gladiatrix - 09-04-2007

Me and Susanna definitely need a double room from Friday night to Sunday morning.

@Susanna: Please tell Jasper if you wanna stay until Monday since I'm leaving already on Sunday afternoon and therefore will not attend the afternoon excursion.

Re: RAT Conference Nijmegen 2007 - hansvl - 09-04-2007

Hi Jasper and others,

I'll arrive on friday and will stay until sunday afternoon (or evening). So I will need a reservation for two nights.

Greets,

Hans

Re: RAT Conference Nijmegen 2007 - Peroni - 09-06-2007

Unfortunately we are now unable to make it to the conference Cry

There is a huge reenactors trade fair that has been moved to the same dates as t0eh RAT conference, and we had booked stall space there for Armamentaria for the same three days.

Nijmegen will regrettably have to wait until later in the year for us.

Re: RAT Conference Nijmegen 2007 - Praefectusclassis - 09-07-2007

Sorry to hear that Ade.

Re: RAT Conference Nijmegen 2007 - Medusa Gladiatrix - 09-26-2007

Hi Jasper,

I talked to Susanna: We both are staying from Friday to Sunday only. Please count us in for a double room.