RomanArmyTalk
Inappoirate name use - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Recreational Arena (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Inappoirate name use (/showthread.php?tid=7601)

Pages: 1 2

Inappoirate name use - Caius Valens - 11-30-2006

Our newest" member" so to speak :lol: has a rather funny name, perhaps its not quite right Confusedhock: for RAT perhaps someone should ask him to change nicely like . Thanks Caius/thomas R

Re: Inappoirate name use - Tarbicus - 11-30-2006

I used to go to school with a lad called Paul Meacock. No joke.

Re: Inappoirate name use - Ioannis - 11-30-2006

It's another SPAM...The last couple of days we have had so many of them around.

Re: Inappoirate name use - Praefectusclassis - 12-01-2006

And history he is.

Re: Inappoirate name use - Primvs Pavlvs - 12-01-2006

One of my best mates in schools name was Mike Hawk :wink: Imagine that name drawn out with a southern mountain drawl.

Re: Inappoirate name use - M.H. White - 12-01-2006

My father went to school with a fellow named Richard Head.

For anybody who's not English or otherwise Brit-spawned, "Dick" is short for Richard.

Re: Inappoirate name use - Comerus Gallus - 12-01-2006

Someone who worked with me, the name is: Mike Roach
[Image: istockphoto_55007_roach12.jpg]

My Dr. lastname is: Muska (Fly eng.) in italian.

a Spanish friend, lastname is: Pelullera (it mean alot of hair in the head)
like Unclething of Monster Family!...

List go on.....

Re: Inappoirate name use - TITVS SABATINVS AQVILIVS - 12-01-2006

The family name of one of my school was "Pippa"... In english is "wank", but in italian means also "hopelessly no good at anything" especially at sports. Really a life of hell, everytime terrible joke choruses... You cannot imagine how much can be cruel the "italicum acetum"...
Never understood why his father did not change his family name...

Valete,

Re: Inappoirate name use - Martin Wallgren - 12-01-2006

Hehe Pippa is a swedish slangword for the bedbuissness and I dont mean sleeping...

Re: Inappoirate name use - john m roberts - 12-03-2006

There's a racecar driver here named Dick Trickle. And I swear I once saw a tailor's shop run by Harry Dick. It makes you wonder about parents who give their kids these names. Don't they know that those kids are going to go to school one day and that they'll lead hellish lives there?

Re: Inappoirate name use - tlclark - 12-03-2006

My dad did his residency with a urologist...

Richard Finder.

Charles Dickens couldn't have better.

Re: Inappoirate name use - Jona Lendering - 12-03-2006

I was surprised to see The Guardian, not a bad British newspaper I thought, announce a meeting between the Irish and Dutch prime ministers Dick Spring and Wim Kok as "Dick meets Kok".

Re: Inappoirate name use - TITVS SABATINVS AQVILIVS - 12-03-2006

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Valete,

Re: Inappoirate name use - Carus Andiae - 12-06-2006

I had a teacher called Mr Crapper, once. You can, no doubt, imagine what we young boys made of that. Not surprisingly he ended up changing it.

Re: Inappoirate name use - Arthes - 12-06-2006

Quote:I was surprised to see The Guardian, not a bad British newspaper I thought, announce a meeting between the Irish and Dutch prime ministers Dick Spring and Wim Kok as "Dick meets Kok".
:roll: :lol: :lol:
Many moons ago when working on the reception desk one lunchtime, I answered the telephone to a gentlemen who when asked for his name replied....'Schitt....' Confusedhock: 'I beg your pardon'
'that is spelt S-c-h-i-t-t' and I couldn't announce him for laughing ... :lol: :lol:
Yes, it is correct......Schitt Coat of Arms :roll:

ps...those of you from Southern England probably know of the Kentish village that goes by the name of Pratts Bottom.....!!! PrattsBottom
regards
Arthes