RomanArmyTalk
I want to ruin your day again, hehehehe... - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Recreational Arena (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: I want to ruin your day again, hehehehe... (/showthread.php?tid=9062)

Pages: 1 2 3

I want to ruin your day again, hehehehe... - TITVS SABATINVS AQVILIVS - 04-15-2007

:twisted: YES, he's back! The Peter Pan reenactor is alive and has updates! And don't loose the "Special addition: Happy Easter!" section...

link from old RAT

And again, don't loose his blog...

link from old RAT

Hey, he's a constant guy! We talked about him already in 2003 :lol:

link from old RAT

Valete, if you can now...

Re: I want to ruin your day again, hehehehe... - Praefectusclassis - 04-15-2007

So exactly why are you setting this guy upon us again? And, pray tell (or maybe not...) did you check that site again Daniele? Want to explain yourself?

Re: I want to ruin your day again, hehehehe... - TITVS SABATINVS AQVILIVS - 04-15-2007

Sadism toward the newcomers... :twisted: Big Grin

Vale,

Re: I want to ruin your day again, hehehehe... - Arthes - 04-15-2007

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
He still has the bunnies on the sofa...well I have one or two soft animals on my sofa as well.. :oops: ..but i'm female.... Smile
He is a sound engineer....where does he go to work dressed like that ... for Michael Jackson at Neverland...? :lol: :lol:

Re: I want to ruin your day again, hehehehe... - Gaius Decius Aquilius - 04-15-2007

I just now showed the first link to my wife. She told me she would never, ever, complain ever again, about me collecting armor or doing any re-enacting. Ever.

Everyone should show this like to their significant other whenever they object to, or resist your urge to get a new helmet or sword. Point out what could have been. They will fall on their knees in thanks for your hobby.

Everyone owes a debt of gratitude to Titus Sabatinus Aquilius for researching these links.

Gaius Decius Aquilius
(Ralph Izard)

Re: I want to ruin your day again, hehehehe... - Praefectusclassis - 04-15-2007

Quote:Everyone owes a debt of gratitude to Titus Sabatinus Aquilius for researching these links.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Should he get the Golden Ferret award, Ralph?

Re: I want to ruin your day again, hehehehe... - Jona Lendering - 04-15-2007

The horror, the horror.

Re: I want to ruin your day again, hehehehe... - Gaius Decius Aquilius - 04-15-2007

Quote:Should he get the Golden Ferret award, Ralph?

I would think the the Green Leotard award...

Ralph

Re: I want to ruin your day again, hehehehe... - Jeroen Pelgrom - 04-15-2007

Peter Pan reenactment - are you into a new hobby Daniele? :wink:

Re: I want to ruin your day again, hehehehe... - FAVENTIANVS - 04-15-2007

WTF?!

Re: I want to ruin your day again, hehehehe... - caiusbeerquitius - 04-16-2007

I think this guy is quite courageous. :lol:

Re: I want to ruin your day again, hehehehe... - hansvl - 04-16-2007

oh my god, my eyes, my eyes, I have gone blind :lol:

Hans

Re: I want to ruin your day again, hehehehe... - Et tu brute - 04-16-2007

Good job you can touch type then :wink: But this guy... :lol:

Re: I want to ruin your day again, hehehehe... - TITVS SABATINVS AQVILIVS - 04-16-2007

Ralph, I showed it to my wife too, and after some of the best laughs of the month (till the tears for both), looking incredulous at the pics popping on the screen, she has told the same thing you heared from your wife. And then she added with a loving caress: oh my roman soldier...! :wink:

The Gods were absent-minded when the parents of that guy had that FATAL sex..., anyway, you have to admit that that PP reenacter has an educational purpose: he shows to the people what anyone has not to be in a safe society and how the sickness can develope itself in the most curious forms (don't you think, young Dave?). Moreover his pics have a prompt effect on your mood when it's down: a good liberating laugh... Or vomit, it depends on your necessities.

Valete,

Re: I want to ruin your day again, hehehehe... - Primvs Pavlvs - 04-16-2007

Guys this is Chuck Russells other hobby. I wouldnt make too much fun of him, it may upset him.