RomanArmyTalk
Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut ID\'d - Printable Version

+- RomanArmyTalk (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat)
+-- Forum: Recreational Arena (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut ID\'d (/showthread.php?tid=9780)

Pages: 1 2

Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut ID\'d - Gaivs Antonivs Satvrninvs - 06-27-2007

Here's something of interest I just found;
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19454551/?GT1=10056

Re: Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut ID\'d - Gaius Decius Aquilius - 06-27-2007

This is all well and good, Andy, but what has this got to do with Paris getting out of jail?

Ralph I.

Re: Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut ID\'d - Magnus - 06-27-2007

Hahahahahahahah!

Re: Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut ID\'d - Jeroen Pelgrom - 06-28-2007

very exiting news!

Re: Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut ID\'d - Gaius Julius Caesar - 06-28-2007

I was reading about it in the paper today. She sounded like a smelly old fart!

Reply - Graham Sumner - 06-29-2007

Quote:I was reading about it in the paper today. She sounded like a smelly old fart!

Are you talking about Paris or Hatshepsut? :wink:

Re: Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut ID\'d - Robert Vermaat - 06-29-2007

That's what I was wondering about too! Big Grin

Maybe we could exchange them? Old Hat in the limo and Little Paris banged up in Egypt? 8)

Re: Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut ID\'d - Jeroen Pelgrom - 06-29-2007

info about the pharao Hatshepsut:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatshepsut

Re: Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut ID\'d - MARCvSVIBIvSMAvRINvS - 06-29-2007

Fer-O htsjpst was cool!

strange story that from a box with her name on it comes a tooth which gets DNA ed to the body from Kv ?? dunno the number...

and the question remains........ who stole the tooth from the mummy and put it in the box carrying the name hatchepsut??

LoL

Re: Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut ID\'d - A_Volpe - 06-29-2007

Quote:but what has this got to do with Paris getting out of jail?

...Uh...That Hatshepsut is FAR more attractive now than Paris is? :twisted:

Re: Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut ID\'d - Gaius Julius Caesar - 06-29-2007

Oh I dunno... I saw a pic of her wit her head shaved like Britknee! She is purdy hot that way....and does bear an uncanny resemblance to a living mummy! Confusedhock: :lol: :lol:

Re: Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut ID\'d - Gaius Decius Aquilius - 06-29-2007

Hmmm...

You guys make me wonder. If you had to take one or the other on a date which one would you pick? Let's pose this as a question to our gentle readers. We will make an assumption that Hatshepsut is in restored condition and both are the same age. We need not worry about how much anything costs, as both have plenty of cash and wil insist on picking up the tab.

Who would you pick for your dream date, and what would you do?

I actually might lean towards Paris because she is closer to where I live, and it is a shorter drive to pick her up. Also there is something about a woman who wears a beard that is kind of a negative.

Ralph I.

Re: Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut ID\'d - Caius Fabius - 06-30-2007

Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut ID'd ????
So, was she old enough to drink, then?

Re: Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut ID\'d - Gaius Julius Caesar - 06-30-2007

:lol: :lol: Caius!

I think I would definately choose Paris, now she has come to her senses a bit! :wink:

Re: Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut ID\'d - A_Volpe - 06-30-2007

I suppose I'm slightly biased being in the Egyptian Legion and all..

(Egyptian dress is way hotter than any idiotic ensemble Paris comes up with, and I don't mean hot as in climate either.)

But anyway

I can probably deal with Hachepsut dressing like a man...Afterall, the beard is fake...I suppose I could deal with the poor quality of teeth in Egypt...if ya know whaddi mean...ANd I suppose I could deal with the shaved-head thing...

But it also comes down to intelligence, I can't really stand the Bimbo thing...Both Britney and Paris reek of it and it's really icky to me. I think I'd enjoy time with Hachepsut because I'm sure there would be some interesting conversation....Or I would hope so...It could end up she'd be way too controlling and me-me-me

If I had the choice among Egyptian babes...I dunno, do we go down this road?

8)