Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Helmet from the Konigs
Ave Fraters,

I thought I would share this with you all. The helmet in the second photo on the right is mine! Yea, I had to sell my kids to the slave traders, but at least I'll be "purdy" when I meet Mars!
Roman Name: Gaius Marcius Gracilis

AKA: Mark Headlee
Lucky Man!

Very impressive helmets!
VERY Lucky man! This one is stunning! Big Grin

BTW what was your selling price for the 'slaves'?? Big Grin
I don't have any slaves to sell, how much do you think I will get for my evil cat?

Celer.
Marcus Antonius Celer/Julian Dendy.
If it puts up a good fight Celer, why not see if Dan Shadrake will buy it for Britannia's arena displays!
I have seen the new Montefortino at his website and it's very nice and, of course accurate.

http://replik-online.de/de/shop/sites/a ... 4&id=&st=1
Quote:I have seen the new Montefortino at his website and it's very nice and, of course accurate.

Really impressive that Montefortino... Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
Israel M. Sánchez

Mulae Marii- Legio VIIII Hispana
Adrian,

Well...the slave trader gave me back my kids and even offered his condolences! (hey, you try raising twin girls..o'vey) :lol:

Julian, keep the cat...the evil ones are worth their weight in gold!

As for the helmet, I figure this is not only an investment in having an accurate kit, but also in a piece of art!
Roman Name: Gaius Marcius Gracilis

AKA: Mark Headlee
Very nice helmets, also the montefortino!
Jef Pinceel
a.k.a.
Marcvs Mvmmivs Falco

LEG XI CPF vzw
>Q SER FEST
www.LEGIOXI.be
Peronis,

I like Dan and his lot. I wouldn't wish The Beast of Brixton on them - they wouldn't stand a chance.

Celer.
Marcus Antonius Celer/Julian Dendy.
This helmet looks even better than the one on their website! Very awsome....We need a 'green with envy' emoticon..... :lol:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel