Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So! You think you are good at...?
Archery!!!

[attachment=0:11rlvyrd]<!-- ia0 Acrobatic Archery.jpg<!-- ia0 [/attachment:11rlvyrd]

That is on a whole other level. I have always respected dance/gymnastics as a form of perfection but this is insane. Kudos to the woman. Confusedhock:

I found this while searching google images.

Feel free to add weird stuff but keep it decent please! :wink:
Craig Bellofatto

Going to college for Massage Therapy. So reading alot of Latin TerminologyWink

It is like a finger pointing to the moon. DON\'T concentrate on the finger or you miss all the heavenly glory before you!-Bruce Lee

Train easy; the fight is hard. Train hard; the fight is easy.- Thai Proverb
I don't think it would matter if she even missed the target, just to be able to do that is fantastic anyway.
Brian Stobbs
She or someone doing the same thing (as if the activity were common) was on America's Got Talent, or some similar show, and she not only hit the target, she was very accurate. I couldn't imagine how much time--not to mention limberness--it would take to do something like that. Amazing is too small of a word, imho.
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
I'm am going to try to find a link to the video.
Craig Bellofatto

It is like a finger pointing to the moon. DON\'T concentrate on the finger or you miss all the heavenly glory before you!-Bruce Lee

Link to the video of this very flexable young lady showing off her....archery skills. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esMk-Q3T ... re=related

"The men who once dwelled beneath the crags of Mt Helicon, the broad land of Thespiae now boasts of their courage"
Philiades

"So now I meet my doom. Let me at least sell my life dearly and have a not inglorius end, after some feat of arms that shall come to the ears of generations still unborn"
Hektor, the Iliad
Yeah, saw that some time ago! Awesome!! Big Grin
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
next improvement would to do that on horseback Big Grin
ALA I BATAVORUM
I was wondering how she was able to draw the bow. I would guess at a thumb/toe ring???

Any way she is a very talented girl. Horseback acrobatic archery would be the next step up. Maybe one day.
Craig Bellofatto

Horseback. She could hold the reins in her teeth.... 8)
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.