Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picture page from Fort Mac \'07 up
Avete, comilitones!

Just posted a picture page for Fort Mac '07: [url:e4h3n3hb]http://www.legionsix.org/Fort%20Mac%202007.htm[/url]

Lots of new additions to the Legio VI camp, including our leather contuburnium tent, nifty embellishments to the Imperial Pavilion, and a lot of new impressions. It was a great weekend, with a nice mix of serious reenactment and silliness. Anyway, enjoy!
T. Flavius Crispus / David S. Michaels
Centurio Pilus Prior,
Legio VI VPF
CA, USA

"Oderint dum probent."
Tiberius
Very nice pictures!
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
That tent must weigh a few pounds! Great pictures! Nice kit!
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
LEG VI, HQ'd in Los Angeles, does a very remarkable job of teaching history through skits and street theater. This is very difficult to do and these guys have done a great job! I didn't get to attend Ft Mac this year but the reports I received 1st and 2nd and even 3rd hand were all positive! These guys exceeded themselves! They even did a wedding!

This is a superb example of how two clubs sharing the same territory can present two divergent ways of doing and teaching history, ways that drive each other to improve and perfect and continue to grow.. the best kind of competition. It also presents potential recruits two different kind of clubs to select from.. not only in chosen time periods, armor styles, and some gear but in how history is presented at public events.
Hibernicus

LEGIO IX HISPANA, USA

You cannot dig ditches in a toga!

[url:194jujcw]http://www.legio-ix-hispana.org[/url]
A nationwide club with chapters across N America