Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for: \"Collegia militaria\" by Perea Yébenes
Hi all,

I'm looking for a copy (paper or digital) of Perea Yébenes's "Collegia Militaria. Associaciones Militares en el Imperio Romano" (Madrid 1999). Our university library doesn't seem to have it and I can't find it on Amazon, but I need it for my bachelor paper.

Someone's got any idea where I could find this?

Any other references to the military collegia are also welcome.

Thanks in advance!
Valete,
Titvs Statilivs Castvs - Sander Van Daele
LEG XI CPF
COH VII RAET EQ (part of LEG XI CPF)

MA in History
If you go to Google Scholar and type in the title (the first two words will do) you will get a page which gives you a link to dialnet.unirioja.es. This is in Spanish, so I cannot tell you precisely what it offers, but it looks like there may be a possibility of ordering a copy. If not, it may give you other clues.

EDIT: There is a copy in the library of the Institute of Classical Studies, London University. Your university library may have a relationship that allows it to get a copy or even a loan.
Michael King Macdona

And do as adversaries do in law, -
Strive mightily, but eat and drink as friends.
(The Taming of the Shrew: Act 1, Scene 2)
Hi Michael,

Yes, I came across that website too, but as I don't speak Spanish either (which is sort of a practical problem I'll have to overcome one way or another, since the book's in Spanish too) I didn't know whether or not I could trust it. Also, being a student, I hoped I'd find a cheaper, second hand copy, but it kind of seems that only a handful issues were printed. Tongue Or it is an extremely good work, which would explain no one wants to sell it...

The website of the publisher isn't helpful either, unfortunately.

Thank you for the effort. I'll see if I find it any other way, or I'll ask my professor about the possibilities of an interbibliothecary loan.
Valete,
Titvs Statilivs Castvs - Sander Van Daele
LEG XI CPF
COH VII RAET EQ (part of LEG XI CPF)

MA in History

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK tonight on TV:- "Revealed: Boudicca\'s Treasures&quot Tarbicus 9 3,972 11-30-2005, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Tarbicus