Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentines
For those of you with the sweet tooth Lindt Chocolate and Lindor Truffles... awesome quality... melt in your mouth... CHOCOLATE... the kind that she will really "thank you" for... of you can just forget her and get it for yourself... hide your stash away... LOL etc. Ever since my wife became a Lindt Independent Chocolate Advisor, I actually have been losing weight... not gaining. This chocolate is so good... so fine... so mmmmmm that one piece can satisfy you for a long time! All natural... no fillers... no waxy taste... (I can't eat any other chocolate now... I am RUINED FOR LIFE!) 90% of what Lindt makes cannot be purchased in stores and they are out of this world! The only one they make that I don't like is the 99% Dark Chocolate <---- That's just too dark for me! But there rest... oH My Gosh! Awesome! I just decided to make it easier on all of you and set up an "OnLine" Party. You can go to this website http://www.mylindtchocolatersvp.com/shop...m=MYEVENTS and scroll down to the "Patrick Pointer Party" click on my name and then click on the "Shop Now" button. If you order $40.00 of any chocolate you can get 4 "Hello Bars" for only $6.00 an save a total of $14.00 This online party will be open until January 31 and be guaranteed fresh from the chocolate factory before Valentines Day! Thanks...