Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Greek/Hellenistic Event in the UK – 2012
I'll be there with the Hoplites hopefully... as a Scythian with baby coralled horse (hopefully to get her used to being around funny looking people with pointy things as her saddle training will start 6 mths after that!)
Claire Marshall

General Layabout

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.plateau-imprints.co.uk">www.plateau-imprints.co.uk
Quote:You'll probably either 1. End up in a pit or 2. End up in a well

Or I will use some kind of oriental uber-maneuver and knock you all out in slo-mo. :-D
Excellent comeback :grin: . On a serious note it would be great to see some Persians, any particular troop type planned?
Richard Craig AKA Aulus Maximus
Cohors I Tungrorum
Cohors I Batavorum
In all fairness, my presence this year (by which I mean 2012) is not certain at all. Ny 2013, however, it should be.

I am working on a Pašti (general ethnic Persian infantry) front/second ranker atm.
It's going to be a great event, and yes, the more people the better :-D Its nice that so many places in England are interesting in the olympics. And that lots of peope will be able to make this event.

I just hope there'll be plenty of Scyths knocking around....don't want too many Greeks :lol:
Amy Wallace

A member of Comitatus Late Roman
Reconstruction Group
www.comitatus.net

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions about Hellenistic Greek Thureophoros impression; in need of some advice. JanasAurora 3 4,501 06-19-2018, 10:06 AM
Last Post: TemenosL.1991