Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roma Antiqvia Binchester Event
This weekend the group will doing our show with others,
http://www.durham.gov.uk/binchester
We will be firing the Ballista, bows and an thing else we can fire at the enemy Angry Wink , as well as Barbaratus doing his excellent Calvary display Cool plus more Smile
Regards Brennivs Big Grin
Woe Ye The Vanquished
                     Brennvs 390 BC
When you have all this why do you envy our mud huts
                     Caratacvs
Centvrio Princeps Brennivs COH I Dacorivm (Roma Antiqvia)
Looks good, I will have to have a trip over on Sunday

I am interested in the bows. I do a bit of archery but I am used to alloy and carbon fibre Smile
Andy Ross

"The difference between theory and practice is that in theory, there's no difference"
Checking my diary (Wife) it will be Saturday morning.
Andy Ross

"The difference between theory and practice is that in theory, there's no difference"
Quite correct that is a very important diary Wink Look forward to seeing you Saturday Smile
Woe Ye The Vanquished
                     Brennvs 390 BC
                     Caratacvs
A good day, great displays and arena show. Thanks for the welcome and allowing me to pick your brains.
Andy Ross

Thank you very much Fabricivs  Smile  very nice to meet you, excellent lorica brass work you have made. I am glad you enjoyed the show and the chat. Also I am surprised you got any sense from my pickled brain Undecided Wink  you can always drop me a line if you need any help Wink  We had a great weekend in what felt like North African tempratures also the 4thAD Cemetry they have uncovered. Also lost 2 Ballista bolts . Public was great got right into the spirit of the event with excellent feed back by saying they hoped Kindred they were going to see that night was as good (loved the fire works at the end of the show) Which was a credit to all that took part in the event Smile well on too the next show hopefully not burnt to a crisp.
Woe Ye The Vanquished
                     Brennvs 390 BC
                     Caratacvs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Binchester 15-16 July Roma Antiqva brennivs - tony drake 3 2,831 10-08-2017, 02:24 PM
Last Post: Fabricius Carbo
  Binchester 25th August Bank Holiday Event brennivs - tony drake 2 1,421 08-31-2014, 09:35 PM
Last Post: brennivs - tony drake
  Binchester 25-26 July event 2009 brennivs - tony drake 9 2,838 07-31-2009, 01:45 PM
Last Post: ioannes sebald