Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some help with Latin translation
Hallo dear friends,<br>
<br>
thank You for Your friendly words and for Your suggestions.<br>
<br>
<strong>Flavius:</strong> perhaps I would prefer a text that is a little bit shorter and I am also curious to see Your sketches. Im a afraid that it will take some time up to the completion of the diorama, the soldiers have to be built from the commercial kit yet or to be built up completely by scratch or by conversion. I can show You and the others only in-progress (or in-process ?) photos, but in the moment I even have difficulties to place them here, I promise to do that ASAP.<br>
<br>
<strong>Jasper:</strong> I think You know for which event I want to complete and display the diorama, but up to now nothing is ripe for decision. May it be, that Your idea of 'Pulling up the standards' is contained by Caius Fabius' suggestions?<br>
<br>
<strong>Caius:</strong> thank You for Your very extensive informations. I like Your suggestion 'signa ferre', what do You think about<br>
'Rapaces signa ferre' (correct grammar) ?<br>
<br>
Uwe<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p200.ezboard.com/bromanarmytalk.showUserPublicProfile?gid=uwebahr>Uwe Bahr</A> at: 11/12/04 2:40 pm<br></i>
Greets - Uwe

Messages In This Thread
Re: Need some help with Latin translation - by Uwe Bahr - 11-12-2004, 01:39 PM
Infantry man\'s grave stone - by Uwe Bahr - 11-29-2004, 10:17 AM
Re: Rapaces signa inferunt - Vetera, 14 CE - by Anonymous - 12-26-2004, 11:51 PM
Small scale - by Tarbicus - 01-24-2005, 12:04 AM
Re: Small scale - by Uwe Bahr - 01-26-2005, 01:42 PM
Re: Small scale - by Tarbicus - 01-27-2005, 02:48 AM
Wow! - by Caius Fabius - 05-09-2005, 08:16 PM