Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom 12" Goth Warrior Enemy/Ally of Rome
You are totally Correct!!!<br>
The original Doll comes with Really Fancy boots (modern sole, high heel), and NO armor! The main reason i changd the boots was he couldn't stand in them because they were totally inflexible.<br>
<br>
(The sheild) This Comes with the figure, and apparantly from what you guys say, is pretty good, all I did to improve it was change the handel from verticle to horizontal, which im not even sure of how accurate it is, but it makes it a LOT easier for him to hold it!.<br>
<br>
I admit I could find very little research materials, Aside from the fact that Goths looted and traded lots of their belongings wherever they went.<br>
But since dragon made the figure, It was a platform I could experiment on.<br>
<br>
The closest thing I could find to a costume guide was the Horrible "Atilla" movie by USA<br>
<br>
Id love to get some recomendations or pictures of accurate goths!<br>
<br>
And thanks for the praise and recomendations ALWAYS very helpful!!!<br>
He will surely have to share the armor with some Auxilla on my Book shelf!<br>
Again I would really appreciate suggestions from anyone who has some knowlege on the Goths!<br>
-Gordak <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p200.ezboard.com/bromanarmytalk.showUserPublicProfile?gid=gordakofp>GORDAKofp</A> at: 2/14/05 9:31 pm<br></i>

Messages In This Thread
Custom 12" Goth Warrior Enemy/Ally of Rome - by Anonymous - 02-13-2005, 08:50 AM
Re: Custom 12" Goth Warrior Enemy/Ally of Rome - by Anonymous - 02-14-2005, 08:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goth Command Base 1 Darrell Hindley 0 307 11-15-2021, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Darrell Hindley