Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Late Roman Event (LRE III), August, 2008
Thanks Robert! You are of course free to use them for the Fectio website if you wish.

I would like to give a really big thanks to you, Andreas, Ivan who was a formidable viarchus ; and to all who made this event possible.

It was really a great experience, even if only the second public event of my re-enactment life (that may explain why I was so enthusiasmic sometimes when everyone else was tired :wink: ) I will probably never forget it. A shame not more members of Letavia were able to attend it.

Great shows, impressive place, and moreover, I am really happy to have meet people from the other european late roman groups. We had lot of fun and if someone tell me to come for such a gather tomorrow I leave my house right now scutum at the side and hasta on the shoulder!

I hope I will see part of you next summer, and all of you in two years for the next LRE!
"O niurt Ambrois ri Frangc ocus Brethan Letha."
"By the strenght of Ambrosius, king of the Franks and the Armorican Bretons."
Lebor Bretnach, Irish manuscript of the Historia Brittonum.
[Image: 955d308995.jpg]
Agraes / Morcant map Conmail / Benjamin Franckaert

Messages In This Thread
Re: Late Roman Event (LRE III), August, 2008 - by Agraes - 08-05-2008, 03:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Binchester 25th August Bank Holiday Event brennivs - tony drake 2 1,460 08-31-2014, 09:35 PM
Last Post: brennivs - tony drake
  Marle 20-9 2009 Late roman event. (France) Bran ap Maclou 25 7,775 10-14-2009, 11:44 AM
Last Post: FAVENTIANVS
  Late Roman Event Sledmere House, East Yorkshire John Conyard 2 1,354 05-09-2009, 07:36 AM
Last Post: John Conyard