Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting from scratch
Quote:This is all true but it's the small details that make things a bit cheaper.
Quote:I'm not saying the difference will be thousands of dollars, but even a hundred or so might mean the difference between gaining a new member, and losing one.

Okay, I see what you mean, but neverless the argument that your members can decide how expensive they want to be theirselve. I must admit I didn't thought about the slingers, but that true a lot cheaper than any armored impression.

Quote:For instance, the Auxillia shields are all flat. No need to make a shield press.
Here also goes almost the same, in my opinion. The only one to invest more is you, cause you are the founder and dicided to go Legio insteat of Auxillia. If you've once made a good press, every new shield will cost a member about the same amount of monay as a flat one (if you would do both layerd, etc)

And note that Deepeeka and Daniyal steelcraft are comming with awesome new pieces for Armamentarium, SOTW, Imperium and Keltica. All that will support you with quality stuff at an affordable price, I think everyone who's seriously interested in Roman Military re-enactment would afford over the years.
ALA I BATAVORUM

Messages In This Thread
Re: Starting from scratch - by Jvrjenivs - 09-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Equipment source - by jkaler48 - 09-06-2007, 08:21 PM
Re: Starting from scratch - by Jvrjenivs - 09-06-2007, 08:36 PM