Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volunteers wanted.....Free food included!!!!
Yeah, they don't do a good job of reaching out to us reenactors, they tend to use far more students straight from schools. But of course we have many students on this board so spread the WORD!

Archaeolink has changed quite a bit since you've last been there Bryon, so I've seen with photos. Also there is TALK, just that nothing even close to solid, that a battle reenactment could take place near the park, the Battle of Mon Graupis, which I think the park sits very close to where the battle may have happened. Personally, living on site for 2 months and reading about everything and walking the terrain of the area, I think the battle was there, since a Huge Roman camp site is 3-4 miles away. But thats just what I think, it could have been in Perthshire.

Anyway, enough off topic stuff! Again, the park would love to have volunteers, I think they prefer 2 week stays, but if you only have enough time for a week or just a weekend, I'm sure they'd be happy to have anyone. Contact them first however or if you want more details about volunteering, I'm just spreading the word!
Sean Marcum

Roma Victrix! 

Messages In This Thread
Re: Volunteers wanted.....Free food included!!!! - by Marcus Cassius LegioXIV - 02-20-2008, 10:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Volunteers needed: Help run RAT! Praefectusclassis 15 3,838 06-03-2013, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Robert