Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barrack Sizes and fort layouts
Quote:I think where Duncan has said that this fort is to problematic, and an easier one should be found for heavens sake don't choose Chesters for this one is even more problematic, 3 bathhouses an external grannery on the river bank, 2 Roman dams on the river above and below the Roman bridge and even more.

lol.. ok guys lets calm down, like I have reiterated in my other thread, MUCH OF THIS WORK IS CONJECTURAL. This will be made known in the reproductions, the only buildings we have a faint idea of the location are the granaries, the CO's House and Headquarters. Although walls have been located we do not know if these are fort walls, hadrian's wall or curtain walls.

Thus, this work WILL be innacurate in some aspects due to what little knowledge we have. We have also spent too much time now and have made too much progress with the images and models themselves to look back now.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Barrack Sizes and fort layouts - by Arahne - 05-06-2008, 10:17 PM
Re: Barrack Sizes and fort layouts - by Arahne - 05-07-2008, 05:59 AM
Re: Barrack Sizes and fort layouts - by jkaler48 - 05-08-2008, 06:48 AM
Re: Barrack Sizes and fort layouts - by MARCVS PETRONIVS MAIVS - 05-08-2008, 09:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everyday Items found in a Barrack Block Paul Elliott 2 1,137 10-06-2013, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Paul Elliott