Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Available gear much improved now. What else is needed?
Hello all

I think it is easy to find some things, like all kind of helmets, swords, etc, But as Mark and David say, simple things as jewelry are more difficult to find. I usually buy this things from a German craftsman that has good prices and very good quality and of course 100% accuracy. (I think most of you know him, if not PM me).

I don't know about vendors or makers of roman jewelry in the USA (at least in the level of the German craftsman), but I saw the fibulae from soul of the warrior and I liked it! they are simple, and very nice. Anyway in the USA there are some things that are not available in Europe (those wonderful bearskins for exampleBig Grin...)

Finally I would say that basic things are available, I mean helmets, loricas, but everyone want always to improve their gear, to give it a personal touch, and this always take us in two ways: to do it by ourselves or try to find some good craftsmen..

and well, thinking about ask something... I will ask some cheaper aspis, because till I had mine, everybody asked me over 400 - 500 € (plus shipping) for a plain one, and I'm only a student! Cry
Javier Sánchez

"A tomb now suffices him for whom the whole world was not sufficient"
[Image: 76946975ce3.png]

Messages In This Thread
what about spoons? - by Neuraleanus - 05-24-2008, 11:14 PM
Re: Available gear much improved now. What else is needed? - by Servio Caro (Javier Sánc - 05-25-2008, 09:52 AM