Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Criterion Spartacus At A Discount!
You can only wonder how Kurosawa's Godzilla would have turned out... Perhaps he would have made 'Godzilla vs.Yojimbo'. It might have changed history and saved humanity from suffing 'The Hottie and the Nottie'.

When I win the lottery next month I will audit a film class or two and will produce a remake of 'Kagemusha' set in the late Roman Republic. Everbody on RAT I am not irked at will get a part and will be part of the Big Gaius entourage. Those you who are knowegable of Histor,y even just a smattering, will not, of course, be involved in story development or plot or used as a consultant in any way, this project being a serious Hollywood film. However, everone gets to ride in a gas guzzling stretch limo Hummer caravan and gets a pair of thousand dollar shades to wear. You will get to wave at all the starlets who are in rehab, and to throw empty champagne bottles from the windows as we drive by. Anyone caught not being involved in scandelous behavior will be asked to leave. Film making in Hollywood is easy. You just have to get off on the right foot.

Ralph

Messages In This Thread
Criterion Spartacus At A Discount! - by Narukami - 07-19-2010, 03:34 PM
Re: Criterion Spartacus At A Discount! - by Gaius Decius Aquilius - 07-19-2010, 05:24 PM
Re: Criterion Spartacus At A Discount! - by Gaius Decius Aquilius - 07-21-2010, 03:51 AM