Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Events that allow women portraying soldiers?
Well, ladies and gentlemen, I have to say that most posts here are exactly the kind of useless and/or insulting babbling I was hoping to avoid. I'm thankfull to those who've been sensible, but you're a minority. So let us try it again.

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THE ABILITY OR DESIRABILITY OF WOMEN PORTRAYING LEGIONARIES.
And if somebody can be actually helpful and point us towards events that allow (passable) women in military impressions, we'll be grateful.

You feel a need to tell us you do not want such women on your events? Do us a favor and vent your opinions in other topics. Feel free to ban them from the events you organize, or to share your preferences with the organizers of events you attend. But we were not commenting on your choices in this matter, so try to extend a similar courtesy to us. Comments that are worse than useless are, well, not worth your time or mine.

And please, even if some of your posts are helpfull but you swamp the topic with barely relevant chatter, it makes one grind one's teeth in frustration.
---
Martin Žďánský,
a.k.a. Appius Solanius Pertinax

Messages In This Thread
Re: Events that allow women portraying soldiers? - by Appius - 07-25-2011, 04:37 PM