Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roman Battle Formations Mid Republic to Late Rep.
Bryan wrote:

The internet is a poor method of communication to perform debates.

Bryan wrote:

Pulling a few lines out of someones massive diatribe, cutting and then pasting them while highlighting them bold or in italics does not make the argument clearer. Instead it makes it more confusing to the reader. As an example look at the mess that is above me and try to figure it out. And then wonder why messages and points get confusing.

Bryan wrote:

The amount of documentation and sourcing required to prove this point to either one of our satisfaction would be the size of a book. Actually, it would have to be a book. Furthermore, many have already written books on the subject. I recommend that you Macedon write a book about this and publish it electronically so everyone can read your uninterrupted thoughts without someone ripping them to pieces after every three paragraphs. In the meantime I not participating in the argument between gaps and intervals or anything else similar. Not worth the amount of time it takes to read these posts and then write my own after pouring through documents.

The Internet says:

Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics because even if you win you're still retarded...

Messages In This Thread
Re: Roman Battle Formations Mid Republic to Late Rep. - by Bryan - 10-14-2011, 05:33 AM
Roman Battle Formations Mid Republic to Late Rep. - by antiochus - 07-01-2014, 07:31 AM
Roman Battle Formations Mid Republic to Late Rep. - by antiochus - 07-02-2014, 01:33 PM
Roman Battle Formations Mid Republic to Late Rep. - by antiochus - 07-03-2014, 02:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tasks and age of Military Tribunes during the Late Republic and Principate Corvus 8 824 12-11-2021, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Flavius Inismeus
  Late republic deployment McClane 1 1,601 11-02-2016, 03:32 AM
Last Post: Bryan
  Tactical Change in the Late Republic Michael J. Taylor 5 3,461 03-19-2016, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Steven James