Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filming a Training Video.
<br>
Hey guys this is just a thought. With hearing about this history channel documentary ,it perked my interest but me being in FL .I could never get up there in time with out killing my wallet.But was wondering if there was anyone in the forum who was part of or knows a production company?I was thinking wouldn't it be great to get all of us brethren together and put on an accurate video of the individual periods of the roman army.... dipicting everything from training to marching , sleeping fighting , the works... But of course we would need somone or someway of funding it.... But i thought it would be great to toss the idea around ..see what people think.... maybe someone or some people can come up with some way of making it work....you never know what the glory of Rome might bring...hehe well hopefully we can again toss the idea around<br>
<br>
Legate Billamus "Florida's 10th"<br>
<br>
<p></p><i></i>

Messages In This Thread
Filming a Training Video. - by Anonymous - 09-15-2004, 09:28 PM
Re: Filming a Training Video. - by Anonymous - 09-16-2004, 02:04 AM
Re: Filming a Training Video. - by derek forrest - 09-20-2004, 05:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ROMAN LEGIONARY GLADIUS TRAINING PART II Video Roman Military History is 4 Me 0 1,008 02-24-2014, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Roman Military History is 4 Me
  ROMAN LEGIONARY GLADIUS TRAINING VIDEO Roman Military History is 4 Me 7 2,433 10-08-2013, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Quintus Claudius Scaevola