Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filming a Training Video.
<br>
Salue Crastine!<br>
<br>
It's an idea that buzzs since a while on RAT, nothing of solid yet, even if I think that someone is working on it... The problem is very that: finding the money, keeping save the indipendence of the idea and the original screenplay from the producers' claws.<br>
<br>
Making the producers conscious of the importance of the accuracy in EVERY detail of equipment, combat and scenarios, without ignoring the consultancy or modifying the suggestions of the REAL experts, it's difficult. Making them to understand that a high quality product can finally cost like a "fancy" one (or less) is difficult. Making the producers to understand that the public finally LOVES accuracy and truth, is difficult.<br>
The producers, about the roman era movies and documentaries, think that low quality stuff is more fit to the ignorant public of today. Altough, I'm sure that giving "pearls to the pigs" can transform a good part of those pigs, if not to eagles, at least to seagulls...<br>
<br>
Vale,<br>
Titus<br>
<br>
<p></p><i></i>
TITVS/Daniele Sabatini

... Tu modo nascenti puero, quo ferrea primum
desinet ac toto surget Gens Aurea mundo,
casta faue Lucina; tuus iam regnat Apollo ...

Vergilius, Bucolicae, ecloga IV, 4-10
[Image: PRIMANI_ban2.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Filming a Training Video. - by Anonymous - 09-15-2004, 09:28 PM
Re: Filming a Training Video. - by Anonymous - 09-16-2004, 02:04 AM
Re: Filming a Training Video. - by TITVS SABATINVS AQVILIVS - 09-16-2004, 06:57 AM
Re: Filming a Training Video. - by derek forrest - 09-20-2004, 05:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ROMAN LEGIONARY GLADIUS TRAINING PART II Video Roman Military History is 4 Me 0 1,008 02-24-2014, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Roman Military History is 4 Me
  ROMAN LEGIONARY GLADIUS TRAINING VIDEO Roman Military History is 4 Me 7 2,433 10-08-2013, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Quintus Claudius Scaevola