Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much could an average Roman soldier carry?
How did you find me here, I am not surprised hahahaha, but yea I just don't like some of the Barbarian uniforms the late Roman army wore, the helmets, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbE9O7_EwLY

The Roman soldiers in that seem to be wearing what I was saying, except wearing the mail under, although I do wish to experiment with it one day, when I buy all the equipment, you seem to make mail seem heavier than it actually is. I have a friend who owns mail and says he takes it to work, and jogging, and it isn't as heavy as when your not wearing it. Because it distributes evenly throughout your body. The Musculata hangs from your shoulders, I hope to experiment with this sometime in the future, like try fighting in it, running in it. Marching, and all sorts of other things.

Messages In This Thread
How much could an average Roman soldier carry? - by Ismael Correa Vallin - 09-19-2012, 11:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Average height of a Roman fortlet in Britain tikeshe 4 1,971 08-01-2017, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Dan Howard
  How tall was the average Roman Soldier jabames 19 53,524 03-19-2011, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Proximus
  How \'privileged\' was the average Roman soldier? FlorivsVirilis 9 3,174 02-02-2011, 02:21 AM
Last Post: arklore70