Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new Germanic history site
Because I know we have some members who are interested in Germanic origins and military history, here is an announcement I received recently at RomanArmy.com:<br>
<br>
"I have recently finished my website and i hope you will find it<br>
interesting, Reginheim is a non-political site about the history, culture, and religion of our Germanic ancestors and other aspects of our cultural heritage.<br>
<br>
It gives all kinds of information ranging from local legends to<br>
languages, writings, historical sources, etc; of course it speaks for itself that Reginheim does not support racist or extremist views, it is purely historically orientated.<br>
<br>
You can visit Reginheim at the following adress:<br>
www.reginheim.cjb.net<br>
<br>
Becouse of bandwidth limitations it may be possible that the site is sometimes unavailable, in that case you will have to check back later.<br>
<br>
I am not only sending you this email to inform you about my new site of course; i also have a question for you:<br>
Becouse you posess a website which is interesting to the visitors of Reginheim i have decided to add your site to the link section, and i would therefor like to ask you to place a link to Reginheim on your site in return.<br>
<br>
Of course this is just a question and not an obligation; if you do not wish to link to my site then simply ignore this email and accept my apologies for bothering you, though i believe that websites linking to eachother only increase eachothers success; it's a win-win situation.<br>
<br>
Well anyway, i hope you will enjoy my site and i wish you much success with your website.<br>
<br>
Sincerely,<br>
<br>
Ansuzharjaz<br>
[email protected] "<br>
<p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson

Messages In This Thread
A new Germanic history site - by JRSCline - 05-10-2003, 10:20 AM
xupiter - by JRSCline - 05-14-2003, 04:28 AM
Re: xupiter - by Jeroen Pelgrom - 05-14-2003, 06:02 AM
Re: xupiter - by Jasper Oorthuys - 05-14-2003, 06:06 AM
Re: xupiter - by Thiudareiks Flavius - 05-14-2003, 07:52 AM
Re: xupiter - by Anonymous - 05-14-2003, 09:43 AM