Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Were the Germans physically superior?
I like this way of discussion...but i need to ad a important issue when Tacitus talk about Phisically aspects of germans, i ám a power lifting enthusiast, after many years we noticed that: exist 2 kind of muscle fibers a "slow" and a "fast" (red or white) the slow is not strong but is very durable is the kind of fiber on a long distance runner and the "fast" are powerfull but just for a while (AdeninoSiTriphosphatus) , nordic people are champions on powerlifting but no so on marathon think on that, roman armies walk hundred of kilometers trough an irregular territories carrying a heavy equipment, germans were light on their weapons, the germanic atacks were a very strong clash but romans were very ressistant, a regular mediterranean soldier perhaps were a little dark skined guy with a skinny complexion but for sure were a machine walking and working, germans were taller and stronger but do not like long time works and enjoy fast assaults and hunts on their forests...well nothing is so absolute, well vikings were taller and stronger than their counterperts but even those big warriors do not enjoy a boring "Bersi" or "thrall" job :mrgreen:
Järnvarg - José L. Díaz - Archaeologist[color=#0000FF]

Messages In This Thread
Re: - by MeinPanzer - 03-27-2010, 10:37 PM
Re: Re: - by Tarbicus - 03-30-2010, 10:03 AM
Re: - by Alanus - 04-01-2010, 04:52 AM
Re: - by SigniferOne - 05-06-2010, 05:51 AM
Re: Were the Germans physically superior? - by Arminius75 - 05-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Re: Were the Germans physically superior? - by Abe - 12-25-2012, 04:59 AM