Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artorius "King Arthur" Maximus
Quote:
Artorius Maximus:1afo471j Wrote:
Quote:Please add your Real World name to your signature and do check out the thread for New Recruits -- it contains our few simple rules and some helpful hints on how to get the most our of your visits to the Forum.

I'm sorry, but I'm uncomfortable with this rule. I never did show my real name online. Will I be banned if I don't show my real name? Isn't my username enough information to identify who I am?

Again, I'm sorry, I'm just uncomfortable with that rule.

Maximus,

I understand your reluctance -- there are two courses of action you might consider:
1. As Jasper suggests in his Welcome post, if you are concerned then using just your First Name will suffice.
2. If you have a legitimate security concern then send Jasper a PM outlining your reasons -- you will find that Jasper is a most benevolent Caesar. Well...most of the time... :wink:

Narukami

Alright, Ray... Hopefully, this is as far as I have to go with personal information. No offense, this is a nice forum. I'm just paranoid. I don't even go on Myspace for goodness' sake. :oops:

P.S. I just noticed that there is a "Recruitment Thread" for new members. I should have posted there first, but oh well. Sorry for the thread.
King Arthur, High King of the Romano-British, and Restitutor Orbis
Ray

Messages In This Thread
Re: Artorius "King Arthur" Maximus - by Narukami - 06-05-2008, 04:28 AM
Re: Artorius "King Arthur" Maximus - by Narukami - 06-05-2008, 04:48 AM
Re: Artorius "King Arthur" Maximus - by Narukami - 06-05-2008, 05:02 AM
Re: Artorius "King Arthur" Maximus - by Artorius Maximus - 06-05-2008, 05:05 AM
Re: Artorius "King Arthur" Maximus - by Narukami - 06-05-2008, 05:17 AM