Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope RAT stays an open forum
Quote:
Magnus:1arqxs1g Wrote:Well, that explanation is good enough for me, but I think that should have come a long time before the first post in this thread.

As far as I'm concerned, that explanation is more than reasonable.

Here’s the core of the problem, that answer did come a long time before the first post, It was a long thread back in 2006 when I first joined, and was brought up a couple of times since. I forgot (my fault) that there are new people or people that have been away for awhile. I just assumed that everyone knew that I’m a private collector. Oh well, we’re all human.

So, oops, sorry about that.

No problem Steve. I'm sure that if you would share the proper information with the persons who could tell you what you need to know, they would be happy to promise you to keep things secret. Myself, i have done so many times in the past, and to my great satisfation I have no seen anything of the privately shared information published anywhere else. Those of you who shared this with me know what I'm talking about.

So to answer your initial question Steve - YES, we are an open forum, and we are even discreet enough to share non-publishable information between members. Big Grin
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)

Messages In This Thread
I hope RAT stays an open forum - by stevesarak - 09-20-2008, 07:13 PM
Re: I hope RAT stays an open forum - by sonic - 09-21-2008, 12:01 PM
Re: I hope RAT stays an open forum - by Magnus - 09-21-2008, 10:26 PM
Re: I hope RAT stays an open forum - by Tarbicus - 09-22-2008, 08:22 AM
Re: I hope RAT stays an open forum - by sonic - 09-22-2008, 03:42 PM
Re: I hope RAT stays an open forum - by Magnus - 09-23-2008, 12:18 AM
Re: I hope RAT stays an open forum - by Magnus - 09-23-2008, 12:37 AM
Re: I hope RAT stays an open forum - by Robert Vermaat - 09-23-2008, 02:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beginning of my novel.........I hope Legionare Vibius Atimoniu 8 2,020 08-26-2006, 05:39 AM
Last Post: rkmvca1