Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roma Aeterna - Gathering of the Legions
Salvete, Roma aeterna vobis salutem dicit .
Let me introduce myself: I am Mauritius Comellus Carliis, member of Vadis Al Maximo the organization that is planning, with the patronage of Roma’s administration, three days of celebrations for the Roman Empire and the return of Ludi Circensis.
The event will be held in Rome in the days 17, 18, 19 October 2009 and will also have in the program:
CORSA DELLE QUADRIGHE al Circo Massimo
The return of the quadriga’s races in its natural environment: the Circus Massimus.
The power of the chariot with 4 horses! The Formula One of antiquity.
MARCIA DELLE LEGIONI al Foro dei Cesari
The first world gathering of the Roman Legions, an invitation to bring back the sound of the legionnaires marching in the Cesar’s Forum after 1,500 years. We invite you all to participate.
TROFEO GLADIATORIS MAXIMUS
Teams of Gladiators will exhibit their fighting techniques, trying to conquer the first world title of Gladiatoris Maximus.
More information can be found on our web site:
[url:342z96yh]http://www.vadisalmaximo.com[/url]
Feel free to contact me anytime for all the questions you may have that I am sure will not be just few.
I renew the invitation to participate in this unique event and I will appreciate if you can take the time to forward this e-mail to all the fellows Romans around the world.
Thank You!
Roma adventum vostrum plauso maximo expectat .
Mauritius Comellus Carliis
[email protected]
Maurizio Comelli
Vadis Al Maximo
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

Messages In This Thread
Roma Aeterna - Gathering of the Legions - by mauritiuscomellus - 11-18-2008, 12:32 PM
Re: Roma Aeterna - Gathering of the Legions - by vipsania - 07-26-2009, 04:39 AM
Re: Roma Aeterna - Gathering of the Legions - by vipsania - 07-26-2009, 03:29 PM
Re: Roma Aeterna - Gathering of the Legions - by vipsania - 08-03-2009, 11:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Massive gathering in Germania in 2009 Tarbicus 303 67,543 06-29-2009, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Votava