Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event in Michigan set for spring 2010
The Iceni Tribe of Michigan and their allies Legion XXIV have been working to get an event together here in Michigan, that will cater to reenactors from the midwest, eastern half of the country, canada and whoever else decides to come. We have finally secured a site for such an event just outside my home town, the land belongs to the Edsel and Eleanor Ford Estate and is massive. This event would be a timeline event featuring Romans and Celts as the host time period.

I am posting this because we are in the early stages of planning and we are trying to establish how interested people would be in this kind of event. The event would run friday- sunday in April or May 2010, it would be open on Friday as there are a few dozen local schools that are interested in attending as learning field trips.

So if you are interested in attending something like this or your interested in helping plan such an event please post a response any input would be greatly appreciated.

As the planning process moves along I'll keep you all updated, or if you have any questions about where the site is or what it is like let me know I'd be glad to let you know.
Go in peace, and may the light of Lugh shine on your path
Divitiacus: Priest and brehon of the Druid order
Commander of the Brayden Cael
(AKA Justin Hawley)

Messages In This Thread
Event in Michigan set for spring 2010 - by Donciorate - 12-02-2008, 07:43 PM
Re: Event in Michigan set for spring 2010 - by vipsania - 02-13-2010, 02:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cohort V Spring Camp M. Demetrius 8 2,510 03-22-2012, 05:47 PM
Last Post: M. Demetrius
  Late Roman event in the US, 2010 Robert Vermaat 0 937 04-20-2008, 10:35 AM