Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caesar\'s Gallic War in a french comics adaptation
Hello to all, at last some news for the english version : I have a very good news, but it could be also a problem for those who buyed the 1st episode :
First, we have found an american/canadian partner publisher to translate the whole story in one volume. It is also an independent structure -Black Panel Press, created by Andrew Benteau- and he raised successfully several kickstarter campaigns in order to publish some of my other books. So he has just started a new one for the Gallic War (renamed "Conquest : Julius Caesar 's Gallic War") and we have good chance to reach the goal.
It means that for august-september(finger crossed), the complete story will be printed and published worldwide, and also available on digital copy !
But it means also that for us it will be quite difficult to print volume 2 alone. I know that some of you buyed the first one, so we are trying to find a solution...
If you want pre-order or support the campaign, you can discover it here : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/147...s/comments
Some rewards include also commission (gallic and roman soldier), and original artwork

Best regards

Vincent

Messages In This Thread
RE: Caesar\'s Gallic War in a french comics adaptation - by Vincent Pompetti - 07-19-2018, 08:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caius Trebonius in book Caesar\'s Gallic Wars JeffF 2 2,017 10-17-2011, 08:32 PM
Last Post: JeffF
  Ancient Rome in comics rononmaximus 11 12,985 09-16-2011, 04:32 PM
Last Post: IGNATIUS LARRASUS PROFUTURUS
  Marvel Comics: Iliad Jona Lendering 20 6,923 08-18-2008, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Wander